Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s loving France but she wouldn’t love this 😂 she’s absolutely screwed if this comes to the UK x
Won’t apply to her, she’s not really an influencer is she 😂. Posting to bots and the huns doesn’t qualify. Has she ever influenced anyone of us on tattle? Id never buy anything she tries to promote, can’t remember anything I was vaguely interested in tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanya Bardsley has worn the same dress she got for her engagement party and “dropped” in the mud. I can’t see Truff pulling that off somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 could you IMAGINE truff in that 🤣 omg she has to wear it just so we can all die from laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Won’t apply to her, she’s not really an influencer is she 😂. Posting to bots and the huns doesn’t qualify. Has she ever influenced anyone of us on tattle? Id never buy anything she tries to promote, can’t remember anything I was vaguely interested in tbh
Well that’s just not fair troll.

She influences me to:
Clean my house.
Keep my child safe online.
Not buy a car on crappy finance.
Wash my hair.
Put eyelashes on properly.
Not be an insufferable bleep.

Oh and shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well that’s just not fair troll.

She influences me to:
Clean my house.
Keep my child safe online.
Not buy a car on crappy finance.
Wash my hair.
Put eyelashes on properly.
Not be an insufferable bleep.

Oh and shower.
imagine looking like Haaland though. Just imagine it
---
imagine looking like Haaland though. Just imagine it
An actual 30 year old “woman” resembling Haaland…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she can’t be on about Kate - she doesn’t wash her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She loves trying to make herself look mad busy, but spending time frothing milk at 7am is not "early morning" anything unless the bride lives next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s Miss Piggy sharing fire places? Has a new one she was raving about last week been #gifted and she is obliged to a contract with them of sharing their business? This is a new concept as she’s usually just sat stuffing her face in a restaurant and says it’s her and Olives favourite and it’s the best place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s Miss Piggy sharing fire places? Has a new one she was raving about last week been #gifted and she is obliged to a contract with them of sharing their business? This is a new concept as she’s usually just sat stuffing her face in a restaurant and says it’s her and Olives favourite and it’s the best place 🤣
Imagine not having a room to have a fireplace in though. Like I'm just sat here working and thought like how can you not have a living room. It's bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#threadsuggestion : Planning her wedding in a French chateau? She's deluded again as her credit score is LOW

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That bathroom is bleeping awful.

The positioning of the shower right in front of the window, the width of the shower tray - big back would need to stand sideways in that shower.

And the freestanding bath isn’t central to the space it’s in. What a bleeping mess.

Feel bad for whoever paid for that thinking they’ve added value to their house, I’d be ripping that tit out the day I got the keys.View attachment 2065802View attachment 2065803
Those giant marble tiles are grim too. Look cheap af.

Reactions: 13
She's been rather quiet... Somethings brewing and I don't mean her arse!
Was literally thinking the same thing. I was in my hairdressers yesterday where most of her friends (trolls) frequent and there wasn't an ounce of tea.... she's deffo up to something!

Reactions: 19
Her pity me period post was 21/03 so she’s probably been too busy with Delos socks and a turkey baster 🤢
She’s quiet because she’s using 24 ovulation sticks a day for the next few days. 1 for every hour of the day 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.