Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we
Are
She’s now jumping on the fucken endo wagon that will be next anything for crack this one fucken burns my head out duck off kate you’ve been cancelled
---
If she had endo she’d have struggled having aLive, but she didn’t so she’s chattin pony as per
To be fair mine all started after my pregnancy but it could have always been there but it took over 10 years for them to find it and all the woman in my family have it too. She’s just a bad tit who looks for anything to talk about that’s relevant

Reactions: 13
That you truff

she’s proper boiling my piss trolls. I’ve sat back and not said anything but I’ve had multiple miscarriages that I’ve never told a soul about apart from the dad, use are the first I’ve told and can tell because I’m anonymous. It’s a private matter IMO. Does there need to be more awareness?Na it’s that common that there really doesn’t need to be. It happens. It’s tit. But it happens. I’ve got a kid, she’s got a kid. End of. The only people that need the attention are genuine people that are suffering that havent had one kid or are craving for their second but it’s not happening. Unfortunately that bleep will spit another one out that’ll end up messed up because it’s came from its narcissistic mother craving attention. I’m pissed so soz for the ramblings trolls 🫶🏻🥺✌🏻🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seen that Stephen bear got 21 months for what he did to Georgia, that thread is going off!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I just say big hugs to all the lovely ladies who have suffered loses. Don’t let that horrible grot get you down, she’s an absolute disgrace, she will use any subject regardless of the relevance to her for personal gain. And she doesn’t care who she upsets along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Girls sorry to derail but I know yous are gonna be the best source of advice lol.
Got botox to 3 areas yesterday. Twitching to my left eyelid since, like within the hour of the Botox. Can’t figure out if this is because of the Botox, or if it’s something unrelated and I can’t stop focusing on it now because I’m aware I’ve had Botox lol.

Has anyone had anything similar happen ? Or am I just being a massive fuckin hypochondriac here? First time to ever mess with me face and regretting it now!
Did you get it done off Kate? 🤣🤣
That can be caused my it touching a nerve. You'll have to go back and get it fixed, it can actually make your face become lopsided if left untreated

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That can be caused my it touching a nerve. You'll have to go back and get it fixed, it can actually make your face become lopsided if left untreated
What do they do to treat? I had an issue with mine before and was told when it’s in it’s in and it just has to wear off on its own! 😭 Have I been had on or what

Reactions: 6
What do they do to treat? I had an issue with mine before and was told when it’s in it’s in and it just has to wear off on its own! 😭 Have I been had on or what
I think once it’s in, it’s there until it wears off. But it will wear off, so it’s not permanent in that respect. I am no exspect though. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think she’s a bleeping disgrace spouting any fertility problems. She has a bleeping Geg of a child who has awful teeth because her ma gives her a dummy and drags her round because she can’t afford the nursery fees. She should be allowed another if she can’t pay for the one she’s got. Gifted everything… how easy would it be if you got gifted EVERYTHING for your child. Cant bare her-

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trolls, every time my kids annoy me I keep referring to them as “little gegs” 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Girls sorry to derail but I know yous are gonna be the best source of advice lol.
Got botox to 3 areas yesterday. Twitching to my left eyelid since, like within the hour of the Botox. Can’t figure out if this is because of the Botox, or if it’s something unrelated and I can’t stop focusing on it now because I’m aware I’ve had Botox lol.

Has anyone had anything similar happen ? Or am I just being a massive fuckin hypochondriac here? First time to ever mess with me face and regretting it now!
Use an electric toothbrush to the area, sounds crazy but it’s what the well accredited places tell you to do, not truff obvs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll start by saying I've got no personal experience of fertility struggle or baby loss - in fact I was unreasonably lucky, we never wanted a baby, then we did, and we conceived easily and had a healthy baby. While I was pregnant I was very aware of a few couples in our circle who weren't as lucky, so I kept my pregnancy off socials for the most part and was careful not to complain about anything because I knew it would have been hurtful to them.

However, I've got a friend who's struggled with endo since we were teenagers, and is still having major issues and not getting the help she needs - the doctors are keen to 'preserve her fertility' even tho she's in her 40s, she's got 3 teenagers and she wants no more babies 😡. I also work in a job which means most neonatal, baby and child deaths in the area come across my desk, and I've met parents who've suffered devastating loss. I have the deepest sympathy for them and for everyone on here who's had struggles or losses.

But this bleeping truffle clown, with her ✨ fertility journey ✨, is getting right up my nose now. Stop going on about how it's 'not spoken about', when what you mean is 'you want to speak about it in an inappropriate place'. Do some proper reading, realise that most women tend not to get pregnant the minute the idea occurs to them, and stop looking for fake sympathy from fake people over a fake problem. Enjoy the kid you've got and try to learn how to raise her properly. And wash your foundation brush you mucky little scruff.

Happy Saturday everyone 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hahaha God NO !!! I went to a nurse who’s been highly recommended. Twitching has stopped completely today after a good rest. Praying it was just coincidence lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Oh Darlin is absolutely rammed today
Again
Ill bet Truff has absolutely nothing on today
Silly cow really thought she was better then all that didn’t she
Its a joy to see how far she has fallen !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The annoying thing about truff is if she was pregnant, you were her mate, she knew you were trying & struggling she’d be the most patronising witch in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She hasn’t said she’s having that has she?! I don’t want to even look at her crap anymore

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.