Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that back its next week 🤣 shes active on her private page
I seen that on 9 toes insta… saying a week today. I thought it was something to do with her wedding clearly bleeping not😂😂🥴
by the way heyyyy lovely trolls.. it’s been a while❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything she posts on her make up page should be private… but then I realised how would she get likes and bragging rights if she did that.
That said I need a 7pm Sunday rant, haven’t had one of those for a while.
I miss the red rant days of nonsense 😂
I also can’t believe I joined this thread in 2020 lockdown and it was on #6 and nearly 3 years later, she’s on #180 - nearly 9000 pages! 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I also can’t believe I joined this thread in 2020 lockdown and it was on #6 and nearly 3 years later, she’s on #180 - nearly 9000 pages! 😳
same i only found out about tattle cos of her snot dribbling crying mess video in her old walk in… which was a massive own goal there haaland, btw. I just used to read and then made an account not long after when she admitted drinking prosecco or was it red wine while pregnant?! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Me too!!! I lurked for ages and then finally joined in lockdown! X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2019 for me Brooke! I don’t think I’ve ever been invested in anything as much in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello doll, I'm great thanks. Been reading the mother in law thread while the tub of lard has been having a weekend on her private account offline 🙄 hope you're well catty 😘
Mother in law thread? Any good? Even Sallie isn’t fun today

Reactions: 3
Mother in law thread? Any good? Even Sallie isn’t fun today
It's quite funny reading about women's experiences with their psycho mothers in law 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a bleeping crank! Like I honestly think she can’t get any worse and then bam another tit show full of lies.

No wonder her nose grows so much.

I’ve found out my ex has been texting my friends telling them to have a word cause I’m crazy. 😂😂😂. I’m being trolled!!!!! Actual real life trolling. Well gaslighting. My head may go this week I can’t take anymore. Praying to the karma gods he breaks a leg or something painful.

I’m off to manifest/make a voodoo doll✌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s a bleeping crank! Like I honestly think she can’t get any worse and then bam another tit show full of lies.

No wonder her nose grows so much.

I’ve found out my ex has been texting my friends telling them to have a word cause I’m crazy. 😂😂😂. I’m being trolled!!!!! Actual real life trolling. Well gaslighting. My head may go this week I can’t take anymore. Praying to the karma gods he breaks a leg or something painful.

I’m off to manifest/make a voodoo doll✌🏻
Start a go fund me and we'll all chip in to hire a hit man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I've had a wander across to a couple of other threads. Jeebers there are some crabby patty cranks out there. Massively argumentative and if I may say so just downright rude to each other. KHM trollz united.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Needs to be a thread on the things that birthed your fella’s kids because I could write a bleeping essay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was exactly the same time. I knew she chat tit and it bleeping did my head that people were "🥹🥹🥹" with her and then she directed me this way. She's a tit.
---
So I've had a wander across to a couple of other threads. Jeebers there are some crabby patty cranks out there. Massively argumentative and if I may say so just downright rude to each other. KHM trollz united.
Have a mooch on Stephen the chin bears thread, although that will be dead for the next 21 months hahahahha the REGISTERED sex offender will be offline xx
---
Is our goss and birk ok?
Bored off their FAT TITS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she? Bored of her not giving me entertainment. I wonder what spout she will tit this week. If I was 9 toes- I would defo keep my distance. I think it’s really sad that she feels the need to compete- even when it comes to losing a baby. Kate you really do have no filter (I mean awarness not filter on her pics!)

Reactions: 10
It's quite funny reading about women's experiences with their psycho mothers in law 🤣

Oh there’s some proper mental stuff on this Birko. My ex MIL was/is lovely. My ex FIL was a complete and utter bleep. I might add some stuff to that page!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.