Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously wtf is this veil and Matt just looks like a guest at her engagement 😂
Why is Matt and aLive's faces on the cupcakes and not Kates 🥴
She defo got this sign for free and whoever made it needs to up their computer skills to centre print
The veil 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mrs and Mr Delamere to be? She’s so self obsessed she had to put the Mrs first. Surely it should be Mr and “Mrs Delamere to be”. The way it’s written looks like he is changing his surname. Very pedantic rant, I know. But she puts herself first above everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He don't want to touch her!
I’ve just thought this! Why isn’t he touching her like at all?! So bizarre. Ok don’t be all over her but ya all just so cold.
Don’t even get me started on Mrs & Mr Delamere to be, it makes no sense - he’s already an Delamere lol and why have her title before his?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt looks like he’s about to spin and do a pirouette there in his ballet pumps 😂 I can’t cope with him on his tippy toes there.
Hahahahaha I am dying at his little toe point🤣 the veil, the MRS and Mr, the little geg never getting a bed time, the over the topness, the creased clothes HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T COPEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think we’ve all been unkind imagining she thought it looked awful so had to get her uncle fester blazer out. It would have been horrific, but she wouldn’t have seen that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When your reflection doesn’t quite match your filtered face! Birds of a feather….
She’s a worse cat fish than Kate! I had to block her was sick to death of her gay husband filming her walking towards or away from him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasn’t the owner of baked just been released pending investigation on a conspiracy to commit murder charge? As long as the cake was free though Ay Kate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.