Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit flickers ✅

Guyyyys I’ve had the most dreamy weekend ever mmmk, our engagement celebration was super bespoke and a dream come true, the best ever food we’ve ever had and it was Olives favourite so yeah! Best ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why on earth wouldn’t you have an engagement picture on your engagement cupcakes?! She really did realise she looked a show in that feather dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw something the other day that said people wouldn’t do a fraction of what they do if it wasn’t for social media and it’s so true! THM is a fine example of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From the look of Naomi’s stories they all just spent the whole night pouting and doing the peace sign 🤣 like they are 15 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What on earth are those
Bet those gloves weren’t taken off when she went the bog 🤢
Imagine being at your engagement party and covering your engagement ring up with gloves! 🤦🏼‍♀️
she really is backwards in everything she does

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know why she's worn those gloves! So people can't see how much of a blag ring she is wearing...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those cupcakes look like funeral food
nah, not having that! We had better cakes than that at my dads funeral last year!
I’ve had a shite few weeks but my god the content from this party has already cheered me right up.
and just in time for a new thread too.
Happy Saturday trolls 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine how sweaty she was lastnight in her covered up attire , feathers and gloves
Defo reeked of cabbage lastnight 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any photos of Matt and his silk scarf lastnight or was he too busy bumming eyebrows to get in any photos

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.