Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to good all that party wasn’t gifted! No surprise that Olive was there, probably banging out the tunes behind the dj booth later on. That outfit looked huge on her, the veil , the gloves ..how can someone get it so wrong every single time. I reckon she’s pregnant so couldn’t squeeze into the dress so lobbed the dress out the window into maxs dog tit in a mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The veil and gloves have me speechless. Leftovers from an eBay cruelly de’vil Halloween outfit.

The quality of the suit. Some poor kid in Bangladesh definitely knocked that up, sweat shop special.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The veil 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion: Engagement dress didn’t fit, so wore lace gloves, a veil, crappy white suit and looked a right fat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she always dress Olive like a granny. She could have got a dress from next that looked better, surely even Kate could stretch £15 or so 😔

Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahaha sorry just seen that thing over her face and gloves if a walked downstairs to go out like that I would get sent straight back up why does Matt let her out like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear.

I think even the too small bespoke dress that got deliberately lashed in the mud may have looked better than this.

6BD1E0BC-D241-4BCC-8660-CFD24F383E83.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I CAN'T BREATH FOR LAUGHING AT THE VEIL AND GLOVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kate thank you so much for the entertainment. It's proper appreciated.
---
Oh dear.

I think even the too small bespoke dress that got deliberately lashed in the mud may have looked better than this.

View attachment 2038330
She stands like this to look slimmer for sure. It's so unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon Oliffff got hold of the dress and dragged it across the filthy utility room floor to add to the ongoing 4 week old pile of washing......and as for that Bon Marche special of a suit....no crease release spray left Kate hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never seen anything more ridiculous for an engagement! The gloves, the veil, her jacket and trousers don’t even look like they’re a match, Olive and Delos outfits are diabolical, the funeral cupcakes and everything else 🤣 would you not be mortified having a bleeping show of a party like that? Where was Mez?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.