Katie Hayes #178 Bond Skin (graft)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if following fertility pages on insta is what Katie Jane means when she says she's booked into a clinic? Just like when she got a PT that lived in another country or when she said she had PA that was really her mum or that time she said she had management but just put a blag email address in her bio...we could do this all night!
View attachment 1975538View attachment 1975539
Without restriction and overwhelm…
What does that mean?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trolls slightly off the subject of Truff…..does anyone know anywhere in town that does a nice kids afternoon tea?
My bespoke & myself are off for a girly, mother/daughter day to watch Disney on ice & im looking for a pre-show treat for the little monster 😂
---

Don’t forget being becoming a member of Mensa 😂
and I can guarantee that child doesn’t even know what “Ola” means 😂
But maybe “un vino blanco por favour” 😭
Not been ans I hope its not been gifted to truff.....but I've heard Cafe Sass is meant to be great for kids.

Reactions: 3
I hate to be that troll, does anyone have an Asos code?

And I imagine anyone who ever went to the Trafford centre knows what is there, what is that photo in the wing mirror all about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And I imagine anyone who ever went to the Trafford centre knows what is there, what is that photo in the wing mirror all about 😂
She’s depressed troll. She didn’t even want to leave the house but did for her Geg. Kate will be fuming at things aren’t happening quicker or easier for her! She needs to get a grip. Maybe it’s your bodies way of saying- slow down, stop and think is this the right place to have a baby? Her body is not ready, her mind is not ready. She’s so manic
---
I also think 9 toes has got to be pregnant. How can she be ok with her so called bestie spouting about a positive ovulation stick about a week ago!

Reactions: 16
I follow a boss skincare gal on Instagram and she’s just ripped our Truff’s fave face cream to shreds. Skin care expert my arse!!!!!!
I love this page! She’s lovely and so knowledgeable. Complete opposite of truff in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Fully booked until 8th March”
“I only work one day a week, so for the next two working days I’ve got my friends and family and free students provided by Lacy Aesthetics in”

0275C48A-9EE7-4696-A809-386C7AB96132.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How’s she only just realised sea life and Lego where at TC the bleeping Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is 10% off 384DB05FA952
Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you want to talk about fertility, talk about it, but it has to be 100% agreed between both party's. I mean, little Matt apparently doesn't know how to use social media, yet his bird is telling everyone he's getting his swimmers checked. What fella truly wants that plastered everywhere? Olive is 2.5 years old, she had the coil straight away.....its likely her body is just getting back to normal cycles. She's an irritating tit.
---
Nothing about losing weight or stopping drinking?
She's 100% the type to say "alcoholics get pregnant, so that's not the problem"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s depressed troll. She didn’t even want to leave the house but did for her Geg. Kate will be fuming at things aren’t happening quicker or easier for her! She needs to get a grip. Maybe it’s your bodies way of saying- slow down, stop and think is this the right place to have a baby? Her body is not ready, her mind is not ready. She’s so manic
---
I also think 9 toes has got to be pregnant. How can she be ok with her so called bestie spouting about a positive ovulation stick about a week ago!
I wondered this too about nine toes , but if you go on her Instagram there’s recent reels of her drinking alcohol around Valentine’s Day.

Reactions: 2
Won’t show her engagement ring because it’s private but talking about Delos baby gravy getting checked 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Apparently 50% of infertility is with the Male!!!!! So that’s a 1 in 2 chance it’s not you Katie???? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! watch out miss marple is on the case!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Delo has 100% fucked her off about the wedding - it's project baby no 2 now...
She's a sick fucker... everything is just a novelty to her for Instagram.

I really hope Naomi & Jack get their rainbow baby soon before that horrible bleep - must be hard for her reading that smelly scruffy bastard whos has a 2 year old already making out she's got fertility problems ! Insensitive cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Apparently 50% of infertility is with the Male!!!!! So that’s a 1 in 2 chance it’s not you Katie???? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! watch out miss marple is on the case!!!!
She genuinely sounds shocked by it 😂 Perhaps that’s she’s can’t get pregnant cos she was doing it by herself without Matt!
She must have the best doctors/ fertility clinics by her cos she hasn’t even seen them yet but she knows she it getting her uterus scanned…🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't you have to be trying for 12 months before investigated for infertility ? (that was what happened with me) I cant see that's she been trying since before her birthday celebrations and the cruise.They'd know how long she's been lying/trying since she got the coil out !!! She's definitely thought she can up her engagement with a fertility journey,with reels of clinic visits and injecting herself etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.