Katie Hayes #178 Bond Skin (graft)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping heck what have I missed please tell me she isn't trying for a baby again !? The coil she was praising has she had that removed then ? Flipping heck does Matt know she's planning number two ?
Delo wanted baby number two the minute big O exited the womb troll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a question 🤔 if & when she has this second baby where the hell is going to put it, will it bunk in with delo in his walk in 😂
What planet does she live on 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a question 🤔 if & when she has this second baby where the hell is going to put it, will it bunk in with delo in his walk in 😂
she will rip out the kitchen for the new nursey and put an oven in the upstairs bathroom duhhh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
New baby (Mildred) can go in those drawers that Delo built under the stairs or maybe the “Love Island Fire Pit.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Olive is moving to Spain on a student exchange programme yano cos she fluent next year before she goes to Oxford university all before the age of 4....she is SUPER advanced 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trolls slightly off the subject of Truff…..does anyone know anywhere in town that does a nice kids afternoon tea?
My bespoke & myself are off for a girly, mother/daughter day to watch Disney on ice & im looking for a pre-show treat for the little monster 😂
---
Olive is moving to Spain on a student exchange programme yano cos she fluent next year before she goes to Oxford university all before the age of 4....she is SUPER advanced 🥺
Don’t forget being becoming a member of Mensa 😂
and I can guarantee that child doesn’t even know what “Ola” means 😂
But maybe “un vino blanco por favour” 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Pod’ is next week maybe, only about a month late.
I’m sure Lacy’s were advertising the skinny jab pen, so I’m sure she thinks that means she can eat more than ever.

Actually! My mate was on the Skinny Jab Pen, and we went out for our tea and within the hour she was vomiting - we genuinely thought she had been food poisoned (she had had the seafood)…. Turns out it was her body’s reaction to the jab, it was like a appetite suppressant? So stopped you over eating.

Which may explain the “food poisoning episode” from KHM last week, if she’s been on the same pen? Read the wiki.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if following fertility pages on insta is what Katie Jane means when she says she's booked into a clinic? Just like when she got a PT that lived in another country or when she said she had PA that was really her mum or that time she said she had management but just put a blag email address in her bio...we could do this all night!
Screenshot_20230220_235519_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_235458_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:Hatie Katie wants another sprog. She's setting up a new "nursey" in the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She’ll stick Big O in the black shed of doom and new little big unit will have O’s room.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if following fertility pages on insta is what Katie Jane means when she says she's booked into a clinic? Just like when she got a PT that lived in another country or when she said she had PA that was really her mum or that time she said she had management but just put a blag email address in her bio...we could do this all night!
View attachment 1975538View attachment 1975539
Sounds perfect. Another one that can’t string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.