Katie Hayes #178 Bond Skin (graft)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an Irish woman who keeps appearing on the search bit on my Insta. Doll something or other. I’m not too sure who she is, but from what I’ve seen she’s struggling to conceive and is having treatment I notice KHM is always appearing in her likes. I wonder if this is where the fertility journey idea has came from?
she’s the 1 she shared a room with at that bperfect event (possibly the ekin su one) Think she’s an Irish ‘influencer’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
There’s an Irish woman who keeps appearing on the search bit on my Insta. Doll something or other. I’m not too sure who she is, but from what I’ve seen she’s struggling to conceive and is having treatment I notice KHM is always appearing in her likes. I wonder if this is where the fertility journey idea has came from?
Dirty Doll by Taylor-Rae god she’s another bad wannabe Instagram beg. Posts bleeping everything of her life on social media and also prone to filming lots of meltdowns ‘live’ just for views or likes. Can’t hack her 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hatie Katie bums meals for free
Poor Ovile's always eating scrounged food for her tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Skinny jab working well eh 😂. She’s as good with diets as she is at holding a job down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if it’s already been said as I’m a few pages behind, but I don’t believe you can have fertility treatment on nhs if you have a living child, only investigations into why you may be struggling. Secondary infertility here so I have already had that conversation with my GP. Suspected Pcos and considering paying for metformin on Superdrug online GP. Good luck all trolls going through it and I hope truffa next tit is a hedgehog xx
Why won’t they prescribe it for you? I’ve been on it years x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘Pod’ is next week maybe, only about a month late.
I’m sure Lacy’s were advertising the skinny jab pen, so I’m sure she thinks that means she can eat more than ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dirty Doll by Taylor-Rae god she’s another bad wannabe Instagram beg. Posts bleeping everything of her life on social media and also prone to filming lots of meltdowns ‘live’ just for views or likes. Can’t hack her 🙄
Oh god she’s horrible she keeps coming up on mine too and I’ve never followed her!

Reactions: 4
Is she def using the pen, wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she was. I reckon she’s only posted the odd shots at the gym so we all think she get fit the correct way…
Yep, one of the girls who work there was telling us she’s new taking it 💉

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen a few influencers advertising a fertility clinic, can’t remember which one maybe care, so wonder if she’s gearing up to an ad because no way would she be paying for private

Reactions: 5
My doctor told me I absolutely couldn’t go on saxenda if I was trying for a baby, can’t believe it if she’s on it and then posting about trying for a baby.

I used it eventually to get rid of the baby weight (after I’d stopped breast feeding) and lost it all so it did work for me, but I know it has horrendous side effects for some people. I wouldn’t be going near it if I was trying for a child.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she is actively trying for a baby at all - that was all just for attention & content cos everyone hates her (including Max) and this should bring her some sympathy & engagement - you can read her like a book!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ey I've got a theory.... she's gone from I can't wait to be Mrs Delamere..... to now another baby.... I think Arg has put the blockers on the wedding plans !!

There is ZERO way she'd wana be preggo...
1. She'd want to have about 6 hen dos & be on the lash for a full summer
2. The weight she put on with Big O , not like she's all bump is it. She wouldn't get it off quick

She was ALL for the wedding plans... said they'd made the guest list , making plans etc.... Dya think he's seen what she wants to have & said you can duck off cos imahine how much it would cost the Instagram wedding she'd want... they haven't got that kind of money- despite what the fake ring would have people believe...

So now it's ovulation tests only just in February.... & she's publicly declaring now they're trying for a baby.... it's like she's said to him well if I can't have the wedding it's baby no 2 ! He's got no choice now whether he wants one or not now she's declared it to 184k
Flipping heck what have I missed please tell me she isn't trying for a baby again !? The coil she was praising has she had that removed then ? Flipping heck does Matt know she's planning number two ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to go on a bleeping journey to North Korea or something. Even Kim wouldn’t be able to cope with Truff
---
Thread suggestion… trying to blag the IVF
we all know she’s a lying meff

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.