Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
That video on the podcast insta where Naomi asks about imposter syndrome and Truff snaps back with “No, I don’t even know what that means” and then within five seconds once the concept is explained to her “OH YEAH I’M LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME”

Is this podcast just to show how dumb and aggressive she is? And do they ever not speak over each other? 🤯🤯 Trolls I don’t know how any of you have managed to listen to this at length. What a shitshow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

chattycatty

VIP Member
Someone said Aldi in Speke have something and she’s just said oh that’s a bit far 🤣🤣🤣 this is the same cunt who drives 200 miles
For a roast dinner and goes to Kirkby to have her ears pierced ha ha ha okaaayyyyy Kate love

• Haha
Went in Home and Bargain earlier. I saw a pack of KHM brushes so I put them by the dog food

Hahahaha screaming !!
We should start doing this , moving them and taking pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She'd be ringing the shops saying she's got a warrant for them to hand over the CCTV

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzie23

12:50 and she's on the plonk 🍾 literally she does nothing all week now does she.

How many sausage rolls has she put away this week hey !
Haha!! You can just tell she would put the mini sponge cakes into her mouth whole and still carry on shouting over everybody spraying crumbs everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick

Katlen12

VIP Member
Imagine them all trying to pile into the garage, at this party to sit and relax!

Surely they could have gone for a Guinness World Record 😂😂

‘How many twats, can you fit in my shitty living room’ - Truff

B1B04DC1-A751-4F8C-8A4F-88BBA9FD06D1.jpeg

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Journalists pick up and drop stories all the time, there could well have been something in the works but if something else comes up or if there isn’t enough to make it interesting they move on. Just the way it is

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I still can't believe that smelly mutt said on that podcast she'd love to have Naomi's tit in her mouth , companies to send candles that smell of Sully's shit over...
No decorum ! So unprofessional now can she be expect to be taken serious ! She's a vile pig.

The camera does nothing for her either she looks HUGE on that podcast video. A lot of people will be shocked seeing the real KHM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
View attachment 1887916
Yeah, brag about her ma being in the Echo, having so many threads here, being the ultimate fucking catfish and being a snotty thick fuck.

Soft bragging bastard
Weird fucker - why would you be concerned about your child being able to brag about you to others ?
That's all she's arsed about outside appearances.
My little boy is happy , funny , well mannered and a joy - that's all I need to see & know.

Not a genuine maternal bone in her big boned body I'm telling ya !

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
100% that photographer etc would just send it all to her, they must have had all the information multiple times already and still keep gifting her
They probably would send it all to her, but I think there’s a big difference from tweets & the echo article to actual police reports. That just blows her woe is me and hounded by trolls out the water. There’s not a chance in hell she’s told anyone about the police warning, so the more people who know about it the better. It might make them see her in a different light or think ‘hang on a sec what a lying cunt she is, so she’s not hounded by so called trolls at all’ @Heretolurk321 formal name Laura, get them up on here I’ll send them to everyone 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Sorry if its been said but is she working with hair burst again? More fool them for working with her! And she has 100% got extensions or a hair piece in on them videos aswell. Does she think everyone is as thick as her and we wouldnt notice? The colour is off too they dont match her natural ratty hair either. Try better next time dick head
Reported to the ASA for blatant lies Matts had a hair transplant it’s not cause of hair burst

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’s so slob looking isn’t she? You’d think her mates would want to disassociate from such a disaster.. I know I fucking would!
You've got Naomi who is dressed to the 9s daily and then you've got KHM with stained clothes, skid marks and no socks. Fucking madness. They're deffo paid to he her friend.

• Haha
Has she been eating blocks of butter. Got about 5 chins since the engagement on NYE! I don’t shame people for their size, however, I will when they crop their body to a size 6 when in fact she has a face like a moon! Unreal this girl!
Girl it's them egg nog lattes she was going one of them in 5 days a week. They're 500 cals. The ale she drinks....
Then there's the food she puts away ! Did you see how much she ate and drank on that two day "holiday" in York never seen nothing like it !

• Heart
  • Haha