Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
OMGGGGGG !!!!! 😱😱
She loves getting that Mental Health Card out doesn't she !!!

Are you going to be able to tell us more soon ? @Heretolurk321

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t believe she never put on make up and got Bouncy Blows to do her hair before going on that podcast. The fact she goes to ‘work’ like that tells us how sloppy she is at doing her job!

Reactions: 35
I don’t agree with commenting on YouTube, just plays into her victim narrative and she’ll just say it’s all lies and her amoeba-level followers will believe her.
I do agree with you , giving her ammunition -! But..... They're proper funny the usernames and comments tho I've had to laugh girl 🤣🤣

It's one of them isn't it....
Does she deserve it... yes !
Is the stuff people saying true.... yes !

Think everyone's just sick of her playing the victim and martyr & getting away with things , abusing the mental health card & crying troll ! But she defo going to use this to play woe is me 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pure stunner x
Omg !! Look at her skin and head ! It proper shocks me yano how she's showing herself to be so filthy.
You can tell she's been brought up like this , like not washing , wearing dirty clothes it's just normal to her. She's got nothing about her no self respect , proper slob.
It's mad how dirty she is trying to say she's in the skin and makeup industry.

There's no way she gives Big O a bath and puts clean jarmies on every night either, you can just tell they skip it.

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Worst nights sleep ever thinking about you lot and your vile eating habits, poor 9 toes standing in big O's shit, their tummies this morning after the bespoke buffet, max with pneumonia after spending the night in the garden and Delo's aching jaw
Along with repetitive strain injury to his wrist from wanking watch me eyebrows all night

• Haha

granite grandma

This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my ex’s family. Having said that I’m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because I’m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and I’m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to A’s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them it’s about time she did.

I’ve had enough of shitty people 😠
I’m sorry to hear that and I’m in the same boat, feeling very low at the moment and only the thought of my kids and grandkids keeps me going. Sending you a big hug and hoping you feel better soon, I know my bad thoughts will pass, just got to keep going

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Ray Cist commenting has finished me off!

There's one woman who is a fan but seems to have stepped back from that, having read the comments!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Is she honestly trying to say that something that’s a couple of quid in HB is almost the same as ‘medical grade’ God knows what she uses on her clients, probably a bit of fairy liquid
She needs to use fairy liquid on herself, the greasy fat sweat

• Haha

Cooksie

VIP Member
Trolls I know how the coke head panelling dwarf afforded a £200k ring. I was in Tesco today and saw he had brought his own food range out. It must be selling well

6BC72264-2CAF-4383-833C-02FAD193F1D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I reckon Laura is truff herself or one of her mates and it’s a big scheme they’ve cooked up to throw us off the scent so we think someone else has the reporting/police liaison in hand so no one else tries it 💋 xoxo

• Wow
  • Heart
I can’t believe the backlash it’s fit doesn’t anyone else like pickled onions with a roast just a couple on the side
I'm gonna sort of defend you here Blair and risk getting some backlash too, whilst I would never put pickled onions from a jar on a roast, when I have beef and yorkies I do like to have some thinly sliced onion that has been pickled for a few hours in some malt vinegar. Rare bit of beef, stack of sliced onions all shoved in a fit yorkie 😍.

In my defence, I don't have gravy on a roast so it's not all that weird - and I know this will cause a double backlash. But I will not be defending myself in my own time on my own platform over this, mind your own business with regards to other people's gravy arrangements.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Those cakes are These and they have had a YTS ice their intials on
Bet the whole buffet was from Morrisons
Nothing actually wrong with that
But this is a woman who is so ‘rich’ she goes to Dubai for a day like a day trip to Blackpool…
😂 😂 😂 all the look a like talk and before reading your post I seen the Mr Kipling Cakes thinking that’s who you thought she looked like!! 😂 crying.

• Haha