Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
I love the fact she got her Brenda’s took out and they’ve started to come back cos of the weight she’s put on thought it was fashion kate to have moss tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly fucking crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣
The Honey Monster
Meatloaf
Bison Fury

omg and a fruit machine 🤣

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Moving on... Anyone else never watched love Island? I feel like the only person under the age of 31 who has never seen it.

Read the wiki 🫡
Is she married yet 👰🏼‍♀️
Max hates you 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
How the mighty have fallen. Once upon a time, owned a successful salon. Gave it up to be an Instagram star. Now giving 'Masterclasses' to children at the local college. Couldn't happen to a nicer person!

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly fucking crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣
This lad whoever he is
Always makes me howl when I read the wiki
Wahahahhahahahahhahahahshhshs
2B3FB967-B02D-4154-9DB3-A1B2A1DC8418.jpeg

• Haha
She never sticks with the same Gym, PT , Hairdresser , Nails person etc does she.... she just moves from person to person.
Big O defo banned from NURSEYS too she doesn't go anymore.....

• Heart
  • Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
The HayesLand twins love their pearls don’t they.
They’re the ones that were stuck to her face.
EDC3B56F-70CC-45FE-A06F-F51F408D523E.png
F15C9721-9D05-4E36-AACA-FFF21E061E71.png
4BA18524-08E1-42C9-8EE7-DD42567A556C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31

loveanatter

VIP Member
So I’m overdue now trolls… just reminding myself for when I go into labour (no planned C-section here…!)
I need to get a blow dry where my contractions start
I need to go round a kitchen showroom was it?
I need to pose for photos which are later edited to make me 5 sizes smaller than I am
Anything else?!

😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fattw@t

She wants to be careful trying to play the mental health card and saying she can’t control her actions. The police would be well within their rights to do a social services referral

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty
Well obvs you will be emailing every restaurant in the city and telling them you are coming for a special bespoke night and that you would like a totally gifted experience!!

• Haha

Aclass123

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
I hope you’re well chick.. good to see you back even for a short while💕💕

• Heart

Sonz1981

VIP Member
The photo of Truff staring thoughtfully across a field is the same outfit I wear taking the bins out when I stick any old shoes on over big socks. Need to stare artfully in the distance and get my neighbour to photograph me and I’ll be an influencer too

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
How fucking boring are these people "spot the mum on a night out" "I'm home for 10pm shattered" fucking boring gets. Being a Mom is their WHOLE personality