Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I love the fact that behind the scenes her business is tanking and she is getting a harassment warning from the police (oh, the irony). And she's put on a ton of weight. These things couldn't happen to a nicer person, Kate.
And she remains a liar. Said on Stories that she was having a weekend off Instagram. I woke up this morning and saw Sarah Jessica Parker's post with Carrie holding hands with Aidan and who had already liked it and commented on it this morning...? Yes, Fat Tits.
Why lie about something so stupid?
I mean she legit lied about how she gave birth sooooo nothing should shock you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

UserBums1234

Is she actually trying to say that the panelling dwarfs’ hair is because of heeeerbeeerst?
Fuck right off 😂 such a joker!

• Haha

Ello_Body

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
big massive case 🤣

I hope this gets pushed and she is held accountable you know. Then we can laugh at the Echo article Part 2 🤣👀

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Which one of you funny f*ckers done this 🤣🤣🤣
Ah hem

I do agree with you , giving her ammunition -! But..... They're proper funny the usernames and comments tho I've had to laugh girl 🤣🤣

It's one of them isn't it....
Does she deserve it... yes !
Is the stuff people saying true.... yes !

Think everyone's just sick of her playing the victim and martyr & getting away with things , abusing the mental health card & crying troll ! But she defo going to use this to play woe is me 100%
People should let rip as much as they want. She won't answer on her own platform, choosing instead to doxx and block, so she will be asked the questions on another platform 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlemissduckling

Wonder how many of her troops bought a sofa?
Someone must know the goings on with this company?
Just looked on their website and their Sofas are 15% off everything with the "Boxing Day Sale". Nothings been updated since, so I'm guessing they've gone bust? 😳

Edit:
Just nosed on their Facebook page too. They did a giveaway competition in October and said they'd announce the winner on the 7th November. They never did 👀

Their last post on there was also boxing day. Go figure whats happened with that company. Truff ain't getting her sofa 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

mchammerr

VIP Member
Ray Cist has commented I’m screaming 🤣 they can’t all be the same person can they? Although I remember someone had set up an insta account as Blanche from Corrie to troll her and was having full blown convos with themselves 🤣 bizarre behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just going to throw it out there and say that I don't even like a roast.... I will see myself out!!!

In other news I said to my gammon yesterday we need to charge the ring Doorbell incase truff comes with her massive case and he looked at me like I needed an intervention.

• Haha
  • Wow

SOJISUB

had loads to catch up on since last night 😳 wow, gutted it’s all gone to shit 😭, nothing sticks except the grease to her hair and the stains to her clothes, like someone said the moment has defo passed now and she knows it, that’s why she’s been like a Duracell bunny posting on ALL all of her accounts, posts, lives, reels, her time will come tho, but if anyone CAN help the journo out with receipts it could be sooner rather than later 🙏🏼

Even tho nothing has come of it now @Here2Lurk (formal name Laura), you tried your best and if you can be bothered you should continue to send what you’re in receipt of to brands, starting with Hairburst and Home Bargains 😡, as long as it doesn’t mess a potential massive big case up x

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
I’m choking at this name 🤣🤣🤣 whoever this is has lost the fucking plot! Truff will hit the roof when she sees, the whole video will get deleted.

48630B18-6859-4FFA-AEC0-49CADC20B2E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzie23

You can just tell her mates don't like her. What a depressing half assed attempt.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Used to have displays like department store windows in her house for any excuse now her celebrations are like having a wee high tea at your Nans.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Oh how funny how can she avoid the police when she’s working with the police on her massive case kate you fucking liar the day your in the dock for online trolling is going to be hilarious 😂😂😂 and what calorie deficit are you in so I can avoid I want to lose weight not pile it on!!!

Katie hayes makeup, Bond skin, by Katie hayes, KHM home bargain. Two moms in a pod READ THE WIKI!!!! The truth is out there

• Haha