Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she opted to be filmed with her greasy hair scraped back and wearing an extremely unflattering outfit. She could have made the effort to look less like an egg on legs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I canโ€™t believe she never put on make up and got Bouncy Blows to do her hair before going on that podcast. The fact she goes to โ€˜workโ€™ like that tells us how sloppy she is at doing her job!

Reactions: 35
Just did a little dig on tik tokโ€ฆ Is it common knowledge that the funny brummy lad who does all the videos, called Katie out on her homophobia and racism on one of his lives??
Yeah it was a while back, he went off on one. We talked about it on here, but I donโ€™t know which thread. Heโ€™s just had barbed wire tattoos on his head hasnt he, and no regrets it cos people think itโ€™s a hair transplant gone wrong. The idiot! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the fan or should I say former fan being disappointed that she edits her photos on Instagram com
Yeah it was a while back, he went off on one. We talked about it on here, but I donโ€™t know which thread. Heโ€™s just had barbed wire tattoos on his head hasnt he, and no regrets it cos people think itโ€™s a hair transplant gone wrong. The idiot! ๐Ÿคฃ
Was that him in the middle of the Little Mix drama? Threw Leighanne under the bus then ended up turning on Jesy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone make a new thread please?
I am NEVER doing that again ๐Ÿคฃ IYKYK
I will do it now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

New thread TROOOOPPPPS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.