Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Remember guys she knows who 5 of us….. but also remember we are one person ha ha ha ha ha

shut Up Kate just shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jellybean79

VIP Member
She claims everything she makes is low calorie yet she never quantifies the calories and shoves several cheeses in.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s got Main Character syndrome doesn’t she - always interrupting & turning everything round to her and her trolls and her Olaf and her life! Fuck off uncle fester and get in the bath you smelly toad!

• Haha

Littlemissduckling

Omg!

How have they gone ahead and released that absolute shitshow of a podcast?? My heads in bits after listening to 7 minutes of it before I had to turn it off. It was like nails on a chalkboard 🤮

I can usually tolerate Truff in her lives because the entertainment outweighs the shite that comes from her mouth so the gobbiness doesnt bother me, but what in the coke fuled 3am kitchen chats was that????

Truff constantly interrupted and shouted over her and I don't think either one of them finished a sentence between them 🫨

WiFi head, show us your thumbs if you're regretting every second of ever agreeing to do that and come join us with some tea. We're all friendly here 😘

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
STILL NO SOFA

4 months wait so far

Delilah Grace Interiors state on their site and socials it’s a 5-6 week wait… this stinks of scam to me. I hope none of her followers have been scammed by them too

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
@Hereforthegossss I was just going to reply to your comment then, geg is hilarious
I think every kid is a geg tbh 😂
I say it to me niece and nephew all the time stop being a little geg, because they’re always there
When I am eating a snack they pop up “what you eating”
When I go the toilet, knocking on the door “what you doing, how long you going to be”
When we’re all talking there little eyes watching and gegging 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s 10 past 11 & my second load of the day has just gone on & that was less than a weeks worth of my 2 bespokes coloureds! Blows my mind she can go 4 weeks 🤯
She actually does inspire us all doesn't she..... we all give our houses an extra scrub after seeing the way that smelly Ogre lives.

Changed the beds last night, scrubbed the house. All my washing done... 🧼🧺🧹🧽

I've never known anyone use their child so much as an excuse for being lazy with poor personal hygiene , a filthy house & to talk about Shit all the time !

• Haha
  • Heart

Trollypusher

Any kid lashing poo around the place has been left in a shitty nappy for a long time. If either of my bespokes managed to accidentally poo on the floor at that age, they'd stress out about it and ask me to clean it, por favor. Same if they did it in their nappies actually. To be fair, Oluv is probably used to seeing brown sharks dotted around the house and the smell would blend nicely with eu de chateau de la truff.

• Sick

Little Bear

VIP Member
Making my way through the drivel they’re chatting on the ‘pod’. So they basically said when they get days out etc for free it’s business and marketing because they also give them hints and tips. Kate to the employees of any restaurant she goes to “So basically don’t use moisturiser and I can’t do cut creases I’m not a very good MUA. False lashes? Yea can’t put them on either but I’ve got my own range in Home Bargains. I’ve got my own business, skin business actually but I’m still using the training acadamy I trained in because I can’t even use PPE correctly” are these the hints and tips she means 🤣

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Trolls she doesn’t even sleep in that bed so don’t worry that there’s no covers on. That little display in olives room was exactly that, a display. She’ll be sprawled in between Truff and Delo right now watching frozen on the iPad. And there’s nothing wrong with kids in the bed IMO, but why lie about it?

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She needs to be put into one of those car washes with the spinning brushes and locked in it for a week.

• Haha
Just watching Prince Harry interview..... like watching smelly arses Monday walk and talks.... full of lies , blaming everyone else, professional victim, woe is me fest....

• Haha
  • Heart
On the live nobody was asking about the ring. All been on Tattle to have a look haven’t they. They knew we would have the receipts 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A chemical pregnancy is horrible, but literally means you were pregnant for about 4 days. Not the same is it.
She knows everyone knows it was a chemical pregnancy cos she was trying to defend it on the podcast saying it doesn't matter if it was very early it doesn't matter....

A chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage are very different !! Both upsetting but different. I've had both ! Most people don't even know they've had a CP they just come on their period a few days late !
The way she goes on like she's been through the same as a woman who has miscarried at say 6-12 weeks is despicable ! She's twisting the truth and she knows it !

• Heart
She's being sooooo snotty because somebody had the audacity to ask her if she's still got the salon. She's one horrible cunt her. Just say no and move on without being a dickhead about it. Ugly fat bitch
Isnt she ! This is boring old question now - horrible bitch.

Her and Delo having an extravagant wedding with 95 guests apparently !!
She hasn't got the ring on again ! Hilarious !

• Haha

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
And when you open the jar of lazy garlic... add that in to her aroma

Notice she hasn't showed Olive playing in the garden for months... you just know its thick with dog shit 🤢
Bet ya any money tonight there’ll be a montage of Big O frolicking in the back garden in sub zero temperatures and torrential rain… wearing that Victorian ghost child’s nightie she had on last night and a dummy hanging out of her gob

• Haha