Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Little content was hiding in the cupboard which is miraculously empty, not emptied out because there's nothing on the floor in front of the cupboard, it's just empty. She's in there with the door closed and big truck nearly has an anxiety attack looking for her. Content pops out and reveals not only her super hiding place but that she can't close the door from the inside.

How was the door closed when you couldn't find her before? Bet it was Max wasn't it? Because you'd never lie or make shit up would you big truck?
And at two years old she had the patience to sit and wait In A dark small cupboard whilst the bison was shouting around the house looking for her 🥴

she also says “I want the close door you close door”which means she didn’t close the door herself

It’s stupid little lies like this that really get on my tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I'm mortified at the state of that kids bed. Even more mortified that she's filmed it an put it out for everyone to see. How can she go asleep knowing her bespoke is lying in bed with no sheets or covers? Minty, lazy bastard, I know dogs with better sleeping arrangements.

• Sad
  • Haha
Imagine having a Podcast about being a "Momma"....
then saying your hiding from a 2 year old you can't handle cos they've been lashing shit around & hitting kids.
She seriously needs to sort out her parenting skills now ! That kid needs a routine & discipline. She needs to stop all this my kid my rules shit, this age now they're little sponges absorbing everything & shaping towards the person they're going to become. There is nothing down for Olive there really isn't .... she's going to be worse than Kate.... fucking hellllll !

Classic Narcissist deflect & blame everyone else.... she was the smallest she's been when she was with PLF......Nothing to do with her size, they both cheated on eachother.
She's just trying to make him sound like a bad lad cos he's happy with his new partner & Holly is a babe !

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Their voices just grate on m 🥴. It’s basically. I am mum i am mum I am mum, troll troll troll, I’ve learnt so much, troll troll, I am mum, troll troll, shit shit, i am a hippy mum I am winging it, troll troll troll. Oh and Olive is my reason. I can’t believe just how thick KHM is. Half the stuff Naomi says truff doesn’t know what she means.

Also “what happened with Oh Darlinn?” “Er nothing” changes subject to trolls

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
She’s a lying trollop isn’t she!? Just say you like creamy foods and loads of cheese. So do I it’s not a crime Kate. And the price of that is I have to exercise daily and I’ll likely NOT ever be a ZSM. Life’s too short to be carrying on like her clearly putting weight on but pretending to her followers she eats nothing but negative calories and editing herself down to waif like proportions! It’s so tedious!

• Heart

Louloulala2

Just came here to say...

1. How did Olive close the door on herself? There's nothing to hold on to. Kate, you're such a liar

2. The kid has behavioural problems. None of what she has done today is normal. She'll have an ASBO before she starts school. No way on this planet would I allow this kid in my house for a play date with my bespokes.

3. Stop airing your dirty laundry (literally and figuratively!) on your insta. If your kid has got issues, deal with it privately. People will judge her and that's unfair. I can't stand the kid myself but even I think it's tight.

I'm so sick of Truff and her dirty, scruffy, filthy fake life. She'd be the one at school pick up time I might nod at but wouldn't waste a smile or a word on.

• Heart

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Surely everybody has 2 sets of bedding for when ones in the wash? I just can't get over how much that baby is neglected. You can get a set of kids bedding in B&M for less than a tenner so there's no excuse. Proper upset me that. One horrible cunt
She didn’t even pay for the mattress !!! And the cheapest possible bed in ikea! Even if she sleeps in their bed you’d think theyd still have it made up for her nice!

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I feel sorry for O, she has no fucking boundaries.
the kid has been hitting since they went on their cruise, didn’t she cur truffs eye on the cruise whilst having a tantrum? And she’s clearly not taught her that hitting is not ok.
the kids screaming for some help/discipline.
Her tits are fat and her kid is a brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230110_084305_Instagram.jpg

Skin expert ..... no ring

Screenshot_20230110_084320_Instagram.jpg

Tops fucking minging filthy. Stains on sleeves, bits of dandruff on shoulders and the Nike tick is brown.

• Sick
  • Wow

PedroPony

I think that’s a fucking insult to people who suffer genuine anxiety attacks on a daily basis. Fat head wouldn’t know anxiety if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart