Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
What I don’t get is if she’s so bothered about how she looks to edit her pics down to a size 10, which she clearly isn’t, then wouldn’t you try and present yourself a bit better on an actual LIVE video that notoriously adds a few pounds on the best of days. Like, wear clean clothes, something slimming and sit up straight while you “work” otherwise why bother kidding yourself you look like your edited pics. It’s a shame as she’s a normal size and if she dressed for it she’d probably do well as a midsize influencer. She’s got a terrible attitude imagine how awful she is to the people around her if she’s so vile to complete strangers, it’s a wonder people around her, her mum and partner for a start, haven’t had an intervention with her and blocked her from reading this site as I don’t think she gets actual troll messages very often she just reads here, hates hearing the truth and is obsessed with it, it’s all her life is about, to the detriment of personal hygiene & parenting her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She needs to stop FLIMING her kid getting in cupboards trying to make out they're funny.... and go and put a wash on , clean the house & wash her hair. Must be creatures living in that head by now 🐛🪱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
That Naomi says about her trolls and the messages she gets, and thinks truff gets worse trolling, when truffs is all on here
I’m sure she’s taking a leaf out of prince harrys book never taking accountability and playing the victim,
Constantly shouting over Naomi, she’s been to Tenerife truffs been to elevenerife
Biggest narcissist, loves the sound of her own voice, waffling absolute shit
truff your voice is horrible ye wool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why would anyone be interested in anything she has to say? She knows nothing about most things and less than nothing about stuff she claims to be an expert at. She’s not learnt the basics of personal hygiene and she’s in her thirties, she’s incapable of carrying out the most simple tasks, she needs a carer not a podcast.

• Haha
Could she make it any more obvious that she's been reading tattle hahaha.....
I am VERY Busy with Bond skin and ByKateHayes and the podcast is coming hahahaha !

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
In five years I’ll have another baby and I’ll be mrs delamere. Aim high why don’t you
Also said she won’t be doing social media anymore. You’re not doing it now love 😂. Literally blacklisted from every company the racist homophobic Cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JayWhere

Wonder if she’s releasing the podcast today to clash with Prince Harry interview cos they’re going through “the same thing” 🙄

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Eeeeeeeeh i can’t bare her! All she ever says is “I, I, I, I…” as she shovels food into her gob. I’m not telling you what I’d do in five years, mate, no one gives a fuck! Ur on a “job” apparently for SIWD so make something up and be like “I’d love to have another baby, maybe a new car” who cares really? Rather than being a snotty cunt hahaha she’s defo got some form of learning difficulty.
In five years I’ll have another baby and I’ll be mrs delamere. Aim high why don’t you

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Imagine having a Podcast about being a "Momma"....
then saying your hiding from a 2 year old you can't handle cos they've been lashing shit around & hitting kids.
She seriously needs to sort out her parenting skills now ! That kid needs a routine & discipline. She needs to stop all this my kid my rules shit, this age now they're little sponges absorbing everything & shaping towards the person they're going to become. There is nothing down for Olive there really isn't .... she's going to be worse than Kate.... fucking hellllll !
Can't wait til Big O gets her own thread 🤣

• Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
10 mins in turned off how Matt wants to marry her with a fog horn like that kate your obsessed with us trolls can’t believe you’ve done a podcast dedicated to us with your own money is right girl 😘

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
There’s not a maternal bone in her body. I kind of sympathise with her there because I also struggle with this, playing with toddlers and kids just doesn’t come naturally to me and I do worry about when/if I have bespokes of my own. You can tell she’s uncomfortable with playing daft games etc with her whereas delo seems better at all that, hence the reason she’s always got the kid out to farms and ice cream factories.
it’s now backfired as olive is older and craving attention from her mum so is acting out and behaving badly as it’s the only way she knows how!

also - if olive did have autism, do we think Kate would talk about this or do you think it would ruin her illusionsof the perfect blonde hair tannrd child?
I think she would be delighted because she could profit from it and monetise her daughters diagnosis. Sad, but true.

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the kids who are going to be at school with big O she’s going to be a fucking nightmare who bully’s her way through life, the kids got no chance with fat crack dragging her up
There’s a child like this at my childrens school. Hit my child and the teachers were trying to justify it. I were like well I’ll tell you what I’ll do the same to you and we’ll see what happens. She goes that’s assault I were like nooo really? Why’s that then because we are adults?

It wasn’t just a normal child ‘hit’. That child left mine with a lot of bruising. I were raging

• Sad
  • Wow

mchammerr

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel sorry for Olive 😟 imagine being 9 or 10 years old and all the kids at school making fun of you because your ma constantly talked about your shitting habits on Instagram. Leave her alone Kate! Stop posting about her, she deserves privacy.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can’t believe Olaf has finally staged a dirty protest to get her lazy ma to put her phone down, clean the house and give her some routine!! Go Olaf 🙌🙌

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
Why is she handling those with BARE HANDS???

She’s a fucking filthy unprofessional scruff!

Who can she be reported to, was fuming when I saw that, she’ll end up passing things onto and around her clients the fucking stupid dickhead 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
Why’s that kid always look like she’s been on a three day bender? Proper black tired eyes constantly bless her

Reactions: 37