Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How’s it only been just a week since the most romantic, dreamiest, perfect & personal engagement known to man? 💍🤍🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 35

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
“These people don’t think it’s serious, when really it’s a massive case and when we go to a court of law you know I can’t discuss it online as I’ve got an ongoing thing” 🤣🤣 ok hun
It would never go to a court of law and if it did fuck me the defence case would be better that prosecution: kate pretending she’s a solicitor there is 1 up to defence and possible prosecution for Acting as one 2. the trolls don’t message her they speak in a public forum 3.she msgs and harasses people for 12 hours 4. A copy of her handwriting to cross check the card she sent for her self. 5. Her IP address against the fake accounts she makes and writes hateful things about herself. Kate this is the biggest lie you’ve ever said why would the police waste time on a case about fucking you you’re a nobody ya tit!! When we have 4 unsolved murder cases of innocent people being shot dead but let’s make Kate hayes a massive kate to match her massive nose and mum tum 😂😂😂

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm loving the fact that she said the podcast would be this weekend and they've FORGOT to release it. Hahahaha. She's so shit at her job. 😅😅

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
I’m sure the ADHD will be an ‘adult’ diagnosis for her to give her an excuse for being a horror

That reel Walking into 2023 shes uploaded is from getting ready for a night out in October 2022..... she's a lazy bitch 🤣
Instagram is my job, my job is so hard 💩

• Haha
  • Wow

L.j.l.20

Trying to get olive to sleep with the blinds wide open the lights all on in the hall no wonder the kid is wired!!!!

• Sad
  • Haha

Hatersloveme

Someone said they have really dry skin around their nose and what can she use before foundation…

she recommended EkinSu’s foundation….

• Haha
  • Wow

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Can see that child being put on a TAF plan.

I check rooms, and if there’s no bedding it goes on the list of concerns and with it to be actioned immediately.

I’m starting to think this whole engagement were literally for that ‘engagement’ and they aren’t actually getting married because other than the ring being fake. Why else would you hide it? I mean she lets the whole of the Wirral know when she’s on her six week (two day one night) holidays.

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I might ring the police and ask to speak to Kate hayes. When they’re like 🤔🤔🤔 I’ll say sorry, she says she works with you’s?! Who do I contact as I wish to make a complaint about her conduct.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Glamtone11

Can’t take any more of her speaking over Naomi, if I was sharpei fod I would have unplugged the mic and walked out after 5 mins 😂

Notice how she admits to buying jarg handbags aswell

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She’s probably in her stinking bed right now scratching her fishy fanny after shes given Delo a Dutch oven

I love that you’re on this thread now 🤣

I’ve said this before but isn’t it funny that this dickhead thinks the bizzys give a single shit about any of us when there’s murderers, smack dealers (hi Naomi) and sex offenders walking the streets bold as brass and it’s been literally 4 years I’ve been reading this thread and my ring doorbell remains clear. I’ve found more tattlers than she has. And I don’t a 247 legal team 💋
CSI Tattle

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Her 'I'm a Mama too' story this evening made me laugh out loud! I'm a mother with three teenage children and I've worked full time since they were tiny and I made it work. I didn't teach them to behave like brats, my house was always clean and I never let my washing go FOUR WEEKS. Yes, you bet I'm judging you, Kate.

• Heart

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Does she take 🫒 everywhere so no one will call her out for being a scruffy mare or can’t afford nursery 🤔

100’s of messages about a dummy yeah right

why would you put La Prarie on AND Charlotte Tilbury magic cream 🤔 WHY? And skin oil 🤷‍♀️
Just a thought but maybe your skin is shit because you overload it with products all the time
That spots right where her glasses sit across her nose, clearly they’ve never been cleaned of the grease and foundation her skin is laden with

• Sick