Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat tramp
That she is! Have you tried the lenor outdoorables fabric softener? It smells that gorgeous and strong that you don’t even need unstoppables!

Reactions: 12
What a scam, she's sat there, big truck, shouting at the girl who I presume is the owner of SIWD what she should and shouldn't do! They were doing a giveaway for likes and the girl and to explain to her what the stickers were, big truck them said let's give the gift to someone who's sent stickers! Someone in the comments said that's not fair, she says "why not? They've paid". Every question was answered except "Kate weres your engagement ring"! And someone asked what's your skin care routine? She said I dont say, unless you book into Bond....cheeky cow.

Reactions: 41
And then it cut off before the second winner. More fool anyone who’s sat repeatedly clicking like while that scruff chats shit

Reactions: 18
Welcome troll, arrr ay we’d have a ball

Reactions: 31
I wonder what the companies she ’works’ with would make of that she‘s so unprofessional as well as unpalatable

Reactions: 17
She needs to be put into one of those car washes with the spinning brushes and locked in it for a week.

Reactions: 37
Kate Hayes is one fat, dirty, scruffy, smelly cunt and the big little geg is just like her pass it on 🫶

Reactions: 32
Watched 5 mins or so of her the dirty mess, says NOTHING embarrasses her (no shit sherlock!) And wouldn't say where her next hol is going to be as will be the place she gets married? Oh fk off putty head go and have a wash and WHERE'S YA TOY RING?!!

Reactions: 27
The shame of not being able to wear your engagement ring to “work” because everyone will see its from a frozen magazine

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.