Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that tit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was tit and you now look an even bigger bleep 👏🏻👏🏻
Lost 3 stone and put 10 back on

Showing off the toy ring for the bond clientele 🥴🥴View attachment 1873705
No bleeping way is that real…silver and cubic zirconia, and that’s being generous. Show us the certificate you would have got with it, camel tits

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I work in a hospital the matrons would have her..... No1 hygiene and infection control rule In a clinical setting.... bare from the elbows down !!!
We are allowed a plain wedding band only.
The matrons would never allow anyone have a large stone ring like that.... that Lacy place is a bleeping tit hole !!! No gloves either handling human plasma & syringes - shocking !!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I work in a hospital the matrons would have her..... No1 hygiene and infection control rule In a clinical setting.... bare from the elbows down !!!
The matrons would never allow anyone have a large stone ring like that.... that Lacy place is a bleeping tit hole !!! No gloves either handling human plasma & syringes - shocking !!
NHS staff are not even allowed to wear nail polish despite wearing gloves incase of potential contamination. I’d love but also be sick at the results of truffs nails for bacteria testing 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I walked past Lacy’s twice today and both times KHM was standing by the counter with a gob on. Hardly “booming” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Whether she came across well or not I can’t give Naomi any credit, she’s chosen to have a baby and stand by a convicted heroin dealer and lives off the profits which have ruined so many lives

I listened to about 5 minutes of it. I’m screaming off truff ‘we get a lot of tit, DOG tit MAY I ADD’ - girl the only dog tit you get is the bags you swing off your wrists at 6am

Come on Blair that daft bleep is never out with the 6am club (I know it’s 5am, before any smart arse tries to jump me)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the gargantuan jumbo jet has gone home, had a tit, sniffed her fingers and gone and lay in her stinking pit of a bed in her slimy scrubs

• Haha
NHS staff are not even allowed to wear nail polish despite wearing gloves incase of potential contamination. I’d love but also be sick at the results of truffs nails for bacteria testing 😬
Yep nothing like that , no varnish, shellac , long nails. No gloves is just disgraceful. That Angela who owns it should no better.
That Lacy place is a chop shop, everyone on the videos in training doign procedures don't even have their hair tied back it's shocking !!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Is it Angela that is the “registered nurse” who isn’t on the register or have i remembered that wrong?

Reactions: 18
Urg 🤢 rank!! There's no 'bare below the elbow' practice going on here. The germs/bodily fluids that ring is going to soak up! She's a walking, talking danger to society and her child!

Edited:
That's literally an exposed needle. Never mind being bare below the elbow, where are her gloves to protect herself and her clients from cross contamination 🤯

Shouldn't she be reported for this?

Have poor hygiene for yourself, but for the love of god dont expose your clients to it!!!
View attachment 1873732
Why isn’t she wearing gloves? Ugh she is absolutely vile. The disease spreading biff

Reactions: 14
I might ring the police and ask to speak to Kate hayes. When they’re like 🤔🤔🤔 I’ll say sorry, she says she works with you’s?! Who do I contact as I wish to make a complaint about her conduct.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kate can you make it anymore obvious you are reading all this.

1) We say you're not wearing your ring, next you've made sure to give us a glimpse in a few stories that you are.

2) We say Matt doesn't cuddle with you in bed, next there's a story of Matt in the bed.

3) We say you're a minty and don't wash, next you do a story of you in the bath.

Ps you're still a smelly woman

And another night of Kate putting us trolls to rights.

1) We say you don't do anything with home bargains anymore, you post your products in home bargains.

2) We say you don't work, you post about how you've had such a busy day at work.

So embarrassing. How can you say how much better your life is when you don't rad what the trolls say yet every day you're stories are direct replies to our posts. Just admit you love tattle as much as us.

And another night of Kate putting us trolls to rights.

1) We say you don't do anything with home bargains anymore, you post your products in home bargains.

2) We say you don't work, you post about how you've had such a busy day at work.

So embarrassing. How can you say how much better your life is when you don't rad what the trolls say yet every day you're stories are direct replies to our posts. Just admit you love tattle as much as us.
Please forgive me for my spelling and grammar in this I've been watching too many truff stories

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No false nails or nail varnish either.
Are these tit shops regulated by CQC yet as that's who you would complain to. I don't think they are though.
ETA- soz I've jumped too soon with the nail varnish comment. Already made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

#174 Kate’s done a pod with massive wavy fod. Her skin is full of tit like her dirty stinking pit.

• Haha
On the live nobody was asking about the ring. All been on Tattle to have a look haven’t they. They knew we would have the receipts 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.