Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lying on the couch howling laughing at all the comments on truffs lack of hygiene that’s the worst thing isn’t it someone actually thinking you stink rotten

Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion
#174 Careful trolls, truffs got a police case. She wants to be more concerned about the kip of her face.

Reactions: 26
GET THE THUMBS OUT,!

GET THE THUMBS OUT FOR THE TROLLS

Reactions: 12
Imagine lying there expecting a lovely spa smelling serum for your facial, then aroma of Kates breakfast breath of red onion and cottage cheese omelette floats round the room *shudders*

Reactions: 27
Wasnt there another misunderstanding where someone said Kate was having it off with someone at SW (Secret Warehouse) and someone thought they meant Slimming World? Or am I confused?
That was me there was a story about Truff getting caught shagging some one at SW which I thought ment Slimming world and I was intrigued as my slimming world is pretty fucking dull.

Reactions: 56
Yeah it's at 2.1 stars from 33 reviews

Yeah it's at 2.1 stars from 33 reviews

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.