Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£60??????? Who the fk is paying that 🤮
£60 when we’re in a cost of living crisis. Read the room you smelly bint.

Imagine rocking up to that and a stinky greaseball starts shouting at you about how to paint your face orange with a brush that hasn’t been cleaned since the first day it was used.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wanna know how she has "4 weeks" worth of washing when she wears 1 hoodie a week? The math don't add up!

I bet what we consider to be 4 weeks worth with a washing pile that high, is actually a years worth for her because she doesn't change her clothes. The clothes must be musty as hell! 🤮

Bet the knickers at the bottom of the pile are from January of last year!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Truff wants Sharpei's tits in her mouth, she'll have to roll on the floor, though, they're that far down South

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Showing off the toy ring for the bond clientele 🥴🥴View attachment 1873705
Urg 🤢 rank!! There's no 'bare below the elbow' practice going on here. The germs/bodily fluids that ring is going to soak up! She's a walking, talking danger to society and her child!

Edited:
That's literally an exposed needle. Never mind being bare below the elbow, where are her gloves to protect herself and her clients from cross contamination 🤯

Shouldn't she be reported for this?

Have poor hygiene for yourself, but for the love of god dont expose your clients to it!!!
Screenshot_20230111_125610_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Why is she handling those with BARE HANDS???

She’s a bleeping filthy unprofessional scruff!

Who can she be reported to, was fuming when I saw that, she’ll end up passing things onto and around her clients the bleeping stupid head 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Does anyone follow/know of Lizzy England? She’s done a post about tattle so won’t be long until truff tries to become her best mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s she?
She’s not really a massive influencer or anything, I’m surprised she’s mentioned on here actually! She’s got stage 4 cancer and I think people have made comments about her setting up a go fund me or something so she’s done a massive post aimed at tattle users

Reactions: 5
So having wasted my time listening to the tit show that is the podcast:
1) is it cool to now call it a pod? bleeping grates on me when people shorten things for no bleeping reason
2) we are not going to talk about trolls, we won't talk about trolls, we will discuss the trolls on another pod - yet all they have spoken about is bloody trolls!!
3) talking about miscarriages - I feel for the other woman she was trying to give her story and seemed to try and go into why they struggled etc but ole truffle hog just shut her down all the time. Also as someone said before why get boxes for the grandparents of you have had a chemical pregnancy!
4) why do they make their whole personality being a mum? I am a mum to 3 but I also have a full time job, I'm a sister, a daughter a wife and also a friend my whole life isn't based around the 3 crotch goblins!
5) when she said about the filters/editing - why did every image of said too pure for this world reason have a filter on if you want to teach her not to use filters/be true to herself!?
6) the MASSIVE case - won't talk about the case as its going through the court of law but speaks about the case all the time
7) journey of turning 30? Is the next edition but she is only doing 3 episodes as she can't do anymore? Does that mean that klarna won't pay for anymore studio time!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whether she came across well or not I can’t give Naomi any credit, she’s chosen to have a baby and stand by a convicted heroin dealer and lives off the profits which have ruined so many lives

I listened to about 5 minutes of it. I’m screaming off truff ‘we get a lot of tit, DOG tit MAY I ADD’ - girl the only dog tit you get is the bags you swing off your wrists at 6am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #174: Kate starts a podcast with a gangster’s mol, just to continue complaining about trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Making my way through the drivel they’re chatting on the ‘pod’. So they basically said when they get days out etc for free it’s business and marketing because they also give them hints and tips. Kate to the employees of any restaurant she goes to “So basically don’t use moisturiser and I can’t do cut creases I’m not a very good MUA. False lashes? Yea can’t put them on either but I’ve got my own range in Home Bargains. I’ve got my own business, skin business actually but I’m still using the training acadamy I trained in because I can’t even use PPE correctly” are these the hints and tips she means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This all goes back to Mez. Mez and the family have massaged Truffs ego and never called her out on her bad behaviour. Now she is delusional and thinks any comments must automatically be critical and responds aggressively.

It’s business 101 to know that “Feedback is a gift”. It helps you grow and reflect. My family and friends are honest with me and I am with them. If I got cocky or carried away I would soon get brought back to earth. Truff is now repeating this with Trollive. God help the teachers when they meet Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone follow/know of Lizzy England? She’s done a post about tattle so won’t be long until truff tries to become her best mate 😂
I do I actually like her though and do feel a bit sorry for her.
I thought that when I saw her tattle post, Truff will defo steal that and re share it

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone be interested in anything she has to say? She knows nothing about most things and less than nothing about stuff she claims to be an expert at. She’s not learnt the basics of personal hygiene and she’s in her thirties, she’s incapable of carrying out the most simple tasks, she needs a carer not a podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.