Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would bleeping ruin that lad if given the chance
That’s your bastard card marked.🤣 She will have chezza looking for you now with her new security dog. 😂

who DJ or your dog 😂😂
Can just imagine her... "Matt, Matt they're saying ye not interested and ye look bored, c'mere, put ye fuckin arms round me for a pic .......and cheer the duck up"
I reckon he had a sticker on his t-shirt in The Tavern...
BABY DADDY.PROPERTY OF KHM.PLEASE RETURN TO OH SNARLIN IF FOUND
She should have said stick your tongue in me ear and ya thumb in me bum.🤣 That might be their thang. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry been out all day with my ‘knobhead kids’.... me saying hes 5ft 1 might have been a slight exaggeration 😂 he’s definitely short though 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daddy DIY had a night out and next day Kate’s suddenly lashing him all over insta, got something to prove hun?
But she can lash him on as much as she wants cos I’m with @IChongTwirls 😂 daddy DIY is a fitty 😂🥵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Daddy DIY had a night out and next day Kate’s suddenly lashing him all over insta, got something to prove hun?
But she can lash him on as much as she wants cos I’m with @IChongTwirls 😂 daddy DIY is a fitty 😂🥵
Love your profile pic. When I hear Olive, it's Olive from On the Buses that I see. Showing my age now :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s your bastard card marked.🤣 She will have chezza looking for you now with her new security dog. 😂

She should have said stick your tongue in me ear and ya thumb in me bum.🤣 That might be their thang. 🤣🤣
Chezza and big bad Bayleè on the bounce looking for me 😂😂

Yes babe!! Post hair transplant obviously. You can have my sloppy seconds 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:
Kate Hayes #18 THM has got him trapped, Daddy DIY shout Tattle, we'll get you 'kidnapped' #FreeMatty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.