Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My washing machine has pretty much given up today. Had to order a new one... couldn’t decide so I went with the Indesit one, I had to 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would bleeping ruin that lad if given the chance
So would I! Haha!! I would snap that poor boy in half 🤣🤣🤣 he might be under the thumb and a little titch but I still 100% would haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate Hayes #18 #freematty because Kates gone batty due to him not returning home after getting all scatty!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait is DJ indesit a scouser?? I’ve never gone out with a scouse lad in my whole life and I’ve lived here forever. I feel like I’ve dodged bullets 😂
I thought wool , my ones a scouser and he said “he’s a fuckin woolyback from like the Wirral”

Girls I just want to thank you , today has been a crappy day and you lot have made me laugh so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Girls I know the weather has been dodgy today but get a grip!!!

this pint sized muppet used to make Danielle stand naked infront of him for hours. Dragged her out of a party by her hair.

So can we ✋🏻 he looks like a bleeping meff.

Be strong 💪🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.