Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
“HIIIIIII GUUYYZZ THOUGHT ID COME ON, THOUSANDS OF DM’s ASKING ABAR THE BAAYBBEEE WE ARE HOME NOW MMKAY.

SHES FINE, WE ARE BESOTTED WITH HER, IM FINE BUT SOWWW TIRED MMKAY. WE HAD THE MOST DREAMIEST BIRTH MMKAY,

MATT WAS AMAYYYYZZZIN HE WORKS SO HARD NOT ONLY DID HE PANNEL THE WHOLE MATERNITY WARD WHILE WE WERE THERE BUT HE WAS MY ROCK GETTING MY PROSECCO READY MMKAY.. OR WAS IT RED WINE?

ONCE AGAIN IM GONNA TAKE A SOCIAL MEDIA BREAK TO ENJOY THE BAYYYBEEE MMKAY BURR SHES A DREAM SHE SLEEPS SO WELL, ILL REVEAL HER SHORTLY LOADS OF DM’s ASKING TO SEE HER MMKAY, OUR LITTLE DARLING”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Kate Hayes #18: baby Trolive’s got a knitted dog bed, Daddy DIY at breakfast still off his head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

IChongTwirls

Hes looks in a world of pain 😂 Hang on in there Matt, its nearly bed time. You can make it 😂
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would fucking ruin that lad if given the chance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

liverpool245

Girls my son was born still born not long ago and this is my first girls night since, and I can honestly say to see her taking the absolute piss and not caring about her health or her unborn babies health in a packed restaurant without a care in the world had disgusted me, Kate you have been blessed with a such a precious little soul inside of you! PLEASEEE SHEILD YOURSELF FOR YOUR BABIES SAKE!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Just waiting for the placenta plus #ad
“guyyyyyz not going to lie, I didn’t know what a placenta was until a few weeks ago” 🤦‍♀️
Little lurker, this thread gets me through hard night shifts
My sister actually msg her after she put up about placenta plus being amazing and how they prevent PND. My sister is a research scientist and advised her that there is no evidence that they prevent PND and how does she know they taste amazing and are amazing if her placenta is still inside?
THM reply... have a nice day troll and a swift block. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also did anyone notice she was promoting another lash and brow serum a while ago during pregnancy and how they’re amazing and her lashes have never been longer then moaned a few days later about how her lashes are bald and she can’t wait for her semi perms back on. Make your mind up love. To be a good liar u need a good memory and this girl can’t remember that Mum has a U in the middle so.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Still laughing that someone thought she’d been kicked out of slimming world for shagging the boss/group leader 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Abongo

VIP Member
This is random I know. But do any of you walk around like I could walk past a fellow tattler and not even know. I went traff Centre primark before to buy jeans (I’ve put weight on since lockdown so needed a cheaper bigger size to see me through so I’m not wearing my fellas joggers all the time- the bigger size didn’t even fit so now I’m pissed) and I walked past people thinking “is that @QueenBarb by the shoes? Is that @Mercedes12 serving me at the till?” 🤣 random I know but like I said I’ve had a beer. I also imagine us meeting up and we’re all sat there Wearing our tattle name tags! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Theteawithz

Off subject but i has no problems With the prep machine, I cleaned it once a week and changed the filter regularly 🤷🏻‍♀️

howling at that olive delamere account 🤣 I reckon she’s getting induced early next week coz she’s got gestational diabetes after drinking truffle oil and being a salad dodger for the last 9 months. If she’s not due till 6th August then she’s 38 weeks now, why would you get your nails done and declare them as your ‘BaBy girL naiLs’ when potentially you’re gonna be waiting Another 3/4 weeks?!! Dunno about anyone else but I need an infill or new set by week 3
But can u see THM cleaning the machine? She can’t even clean her make up brushes 🤮

I cant stop laughing at that photo from Asda. Love how its been staged like people have literally dashed there and ransacked the shelves knocking all the stock over. Who does she think she is? 😂
She’s a fucking tool
1EE40C0B-E54F-4330-AF69-E1FA46927779.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Tinkerbellxx

I used to work in a salon, an when all that craziness was going down when she got kicked out of SW, one of the girls came in who also worked there an told me that KHM was sleeping with the owner or owners partner, apparently the affair all went tits up and that's why she got the boot from there 😱 ( I'm not a new member i have been a lurker since last year and commented a few times!)

• Wow
Reactions: 61