Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I know the weather has been dodgy today but get a grip!!!

this pint sized muppet used to make Danielle stand naked infront of him for hours. Dragged her out of a party by her hair.

So can we ✋🏻 he looks like a bleeping meff.

Be strong 💪🏻
I honestly dont see what’s attractive about him, he looks like a slime ball, silk dick type to me

Reactions: 15
Girls I know the weather has been dodgy today but get a grip!!!

this pint sized muppet used to make Danielle stand naked infront of him for hours. Dragged her out of a party by her hair.

So can we ✋🏻 he looks like a bleeping meff.

Be strong 💪🏻
Whaaaaaat??!! Tell me more 👀

Whaaaaaat??!! Tell me more 👀
It’s in the early threads he was done for it allegedly when they lived in Essex.

He’s an absolute creature just like her. Sexting other girls men and sending nudes.

Kate are we getting worried about who rainbow baby Olive is gonna look like?

Bunch of buckets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s in the early threads he was done for it allegedly when they lived in Essex.

He’s an absolute creature just like her. Sexting her girls men and sending nudes.

Kate are we getting worried about who rainbow baby Olive is gonna look like?

Bunch of buckets
Sounds like the two of them are a match made in heaven. Dumb & Dumber. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Blessed chandelier 🙄 makes a change from bespoke or she is really that bad at spelling 🙈

Teething beads reminds me of

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the F “revels” a fking light anyway?! What the actual F!!
Like everyone’s sat on the edge of their seats waiting for her to drop the LIGHT pic 🤣🤣
Get over yourself KHM. Come back when you’re Sophie Paterson 👊🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the F “revels” a fking light anyway?! What the actual F!!
Like everyone’s sat on the edge of their seats waiting for her to drop the LIGHT pic 🤣🤣
Get over yourself KHM. Come back when you’re Sophie Paterson 👊🏽
I’ve seen the fucker before on some other influencer . Can’t recall whose, but she’s copied the fucker again. 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.