Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks sick as duck !! He must be to be fair!!! Dragged round on his leash for the gram , then put to work when he’s on a total come down.
His eyes we’re hanging like a piece of dirty bog roll on a lasses shoe on a neet out . 🤪
I meant him .🙈 Sorrrrry I’m trying to get dog tit off my dogs arse . He has a under active anal gland, so generally looks like a Baboon. 🤪🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s gonna make a run for it while she’s in labour and can’t chase him I can see it coming 😭

Reactions: 3
He looks dead behind the eyes on that staged pic, and look at the grip she has on him! All I can think of is the film Misery with these two 😂🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hes looks in a world of pain 😂 Hang on in there Matt, its nearly bed time. You can make it 😂
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would bleeping ruin that lad if given the chance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
He’s gonna be down a hole soon and she’ll be lowering lotion down to him in a basket

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it wrong that I’ve got the horn for him today? There’s just something about a dodgy scouser that no doubt smells like creed that I can’t resist. I would bleeping ruin that lad if given the chance
My husband is a dodgy scouser who stinks of creed. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait is DJ indesit a scouser?? I’ve never gone out with a scouse lad in my whole life and I’ve lived here forever. I feel like I’ve dodged bullets 😂

Reactions: 7
Wait is DJ indesit a scouser?? I’ve never gone out with a scouse lad in my whole life and I’ve lived here forever. I feel like I’ve dodged bullets 😂
No he’s Wirral as well, he went to Wirral grammar school (it’s on his LinkedIn Page)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.