Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura your doxxing story is gone !!!!!
I wonder is it because we all reported it ?? Or is her hangover fear kicking in.
Yeah it's still there.
It's gone from my personal account because I reported it too, but on my burner account I can see its still there.

She IS a business:

All registered on companies house, so I don't think that's correct.

Her KHM handle is also linked to a huge business Home Bargains, so there's a link/association with them also isn't there? I'd also involve them and take them down with her if they are.. Serves them right. Might make them remove all association quicker and put up a form of acknowledgement
Also her instagram is set up as a business account, not a personal one, so unfortunately for her - there's no leverage. She is and should be held accountable. No grey area "in the court of law" on this one unfortunately, its clear as day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She isn’t a business. She has a business but her account is not her “business” (grey area for influencers unfortunately) wouldn’t stand in court at all. No laws have been broken and it’s embarrassing, make her accountable for her real injustices like the homophobia and racism. No one’s going to be doing a 10 stretch for “doxxing”. Don’t message her/businesses associated with her if you don’t want to get messy.

Absolute tit show, she’s a bleeping horrible bleep but everyone just plays into her hands. Madness.
Nobody messaged her, she did the messaging. She instigated all that last night.

And it was a business who passed the details over the truff, who have broken the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She isn’t a business. She has a business but her account is not her “business” (grey area for influencers unfortunately) wouldn’t stand in court at all. No laws have been broken and it’s embarrassing, make her accountable for her real injustices like the homophobia and racism. No one’s going to be doing a 10 stretch for “doxxing”. Don’t message her/businesses associated with her if you don’t want to get messy.

Absolute tit show, she’s a bleeping horrible bleep but everyone just plays into her hands. Madness.
Any public insta account that does paid ads is at a minimum a sole trader business 😴 As someone who advises business how to comply with GDPR legislation as a job and has never been on this thread before so no thoughts either way on Kate Hayes, believe me when I say data protection laws have been broken.

What reason do I have to make that up? 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Any public insta account that does paid ads is at a minimum a sole trader business 😴 As someone who advises business how to comply with GDPR legislation as a job and has never been on this thread before so no thoughts either way on Kate Hayes, believe me when I say data protection laws have been broken.

What reason do I have to make that up? 😭😭
Her handle - KHM is registered on companies house as a LTD company, so yeah, she IS a business whether she likes it or not. A business who is also strongly linked with Home Bargains

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just remembered that time she doxxed someone thinking it was me and said they go by the name “Geo Exotica” hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Her handle - KHM is registered on companies house as a LTD company, so yeah, she IS a business whether she likes it or not. A business who is also strongly linked with Home Bargains

Exactly! Was trying to make the point to this person who apparently knows every law in existence that even without companies house she'd still be a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! Was trying to make the point to this know it all that even without companies house she'd still be a business.
Yep!!

If her instagram was set up as a personal one, then maybe. But it's not 😭 it's a business through and through, with one person running it and who is royally bleeping it up!

Reactions: 15

Ok so you’re saying on one hand carry on contacting brands then on the other saying everyone plays into her hands. So which one is it. I couldn’t give 2 flying fucks if it gets messy as she needs to be held accountable for her vile behaviour. So for that reason, I WILL always contact brands and inform them of her vile behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you, only last week someone said the owners daughter is the pretty mixed race girl who works in there? Which if that’s correct makes this even worse!?!
Obviously don’t know if that’s true just when someone was talking about it xx
I’ve never seen her but I’ve only been in a few times as the place is an absolute dump. The Spanish cleaning stuff is dead cheap though so 🤣 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so you’re saying on one hand carry on contacting brands then on the other saying everyone plays into her hands. So which one is it. I couldn’t give 2 flying fucks if it gets messy as she needs to be held accountable for her vile behaviour. So for that reason, I WILL always contact brands and inform them of her vile behaviour
Me too girl! And anywhere that we know, like the dentist, we will take a trip in! I couldn’t give a flying duck about what she thinks she can and cannot do!
Thanks Kate. @browncouncilbin had a lovely day in Chester going to our favourite dentist and having a few wines 😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.