Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she randomly said to me I’m so glad you think I edit my pics I used to soooooo bad. Like I didn’t bleeping ask about her editing skills. I’ve had such a bad day but she’s made mr realise I’m not unhinged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Oh I'm in actual tears yano, I bleeping love yas !!!!! This has just killed me OFFFF !!!
@Heretolurk321 hahahaha boss 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It's like she's admitting that's an accurate description of Delo hahahahaha
3D70313B-767A-48D0-9B72-EDC3BE5A5AF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143
0165B0D6-A138-4DCF-94B4-1CF0C1B14AC6.gif

Actual footage of Laura <insert formal name here> swinging aud KHM round by those 2 clinging on for dear life tapes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
It’s the way she randomly said to me I’m so glad you think I edit my pics I used to soooooo bad. Like I didn’t bleeping ask about her editing skills. I’ve had such a bad day but she’s made mr realise I’m not unhinged 😂
Just thank your lucky stars your not Kate Hayes 🤣
Love how she said something about you being obsessed with celebrities, your a skank from the Wirral Kate have a word with yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH CELEBRITIES LAURA???

bleeping hell. She's that deluded she actually thinks she is one 😂😂😂

ANSWER HER LAURA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Even though @Heretolurk321 has absolutely leathered her tonight... she will still say tomoz she's had an apology off one of her trolls , that they only done it cos they're unhappy & she will hold back the fact that she's the one who made the contact & started the abuse !!

We will have loads of new Trolls tomoz
Cos all she does is lead people here after her looney rants 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If we're all going by formal names can you all please refer to me as, 'Dipsy the Teletubby with the willy head' 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She did not just refer to herself as a celebrity 😭💀

And coke head panelling dwarf... fuckin hell fomal name Laura, I've not laughed so much in ages. Officially dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well I have bleeping cried 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coke head panelling dwarf.

Girlllllll 👑👑👑

She is bleeping mentally deranged. I'll keep you all posted if any of us Wirral ones feel any earthquakes from Truff stamping her feet in protest that she has outed herself as an avid tatler 🤣🤣🤣

Matt will be in Roche Ferry quicker than you can say gram 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
These screenshot defo need to be added to the wiki,
@Heretolurk321 Keep doing the Lords work girly and keep them coming 😂😂😂

duck me I have to be up at 6 for a client meeting in London 😓😓😓😪😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.