Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else excited to see screen shots of this email 😂. I’ve been sat refreshing this thread all morning. I’m going to be jobless like truff by the end of today

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never seen her but I’ve only been in a few times as the place is an absolute dump. The Spanish cleaning stuff is dead cheap though so 🤣 xxx
I'm gonna end up getting fired today cos I've done duck all but cry at my phone 😭🤣 then I can be a full time troll 🙌
As I recently resigned (due to a bullying boss) today I actually am a full time Troll 🥰. I feel like everything’s come all at once. Truff, Greedy the Fraudster and Katie Price being dumped and outed as an unfit pet owner. I just need an MMMM and I have a Tattle bingo. As said but others I would feel for Truff if she wasn’t such an all round cu@t! Greedy and KP are dodgy enough and clever enough to talk their way out of stuff, but Truff is way too thick and I think she has just caused her final downfall. The end is nigh, bring on the Echo front page 🔮

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As I recently resigned (due to a bullying boss) today I actually am a full time Troll 🥰. I feel like everything’s come all at once. Truff, Greedy the Fraudster and Katie Price being dumped and outed as an unfit pet owner. I just need an MMMM and I have a Tattle bingo. As said but others I would feel for Truff if she wasn’t such an all round cu@t! Greedy and KP are dodgy enough and clever enough to talk their way out of stuff, but Truff is way too thick and I think she has just caused her final downfall. The end is nigh, bring on the Echo front page 🔮
I’ve just been accused of being Greedy or one of her mates because I dared post what I read happen from a different angle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laura 🙄 for the company who has gave your personal information illegally over to her go over to PTWM thread as the same thing happened to @VCJR & she explains what to do with the companies!!
Silly tits not realising the company will get in even bigger trouble now
Barney’s is ran by gangsters I can’t see them being arsed to be fair 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
How fat does she look on her Caramella video (on Stories)?! I mean, no shame in that but compare the pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s taken me since my last post less than 24 hours ago, to catch up again.

Jesus Christ. @Heretolurk321 I do hope you’re ok? Regardless of her being so ridiculous in her accusations, it’s not nice to be on the receiving end, even though you were spot on with your replies!

Reactions: 14
Slab back is live now on the caramella tik tok. Run dont' walk and all that bollocks.

Her chiselled jaw seems to have disappeared. Hair is slicked back with grease. Definitely not been washed.

The clothes are 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
Oh my bleeping god, she needs new bleeping lawyers! That’s atrocious! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
That’s not how a professional solicitor would write an email.
This is hilarious, they have nothing 😂

Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wow wow wow! Fakest email everrrrr! No way a solicitor has sent that, its so amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I am SHOOK. This is a new low even for THM. Absolutely dying to see this “email from the legal team” - the spelling and grammar alone will have me in bulk I’m sure.

She is so thick, it’s hard to comprehend that she isn’t winding us up sometimes.

Hope you’re okay Laura! I don’t know how she can call anyone on this site sad or insinuate we don’t have a life when she can spend hours upon hours bombarding a stranger with aggressive messages. Does she not see the hypocrisy? The only trolling I can see is from her 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.