Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her with the harrods bags reminds me of back in the day when everyone at school would use the Jane Norman carrier bags for their gym kit 😂
And the boys all had JD Sports ones, and by the end of term they were all ratty with the strings hanging out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is she not embarrassed posting a picture of that abomination of a tree

Empty Selfridges bag shoved underneath for full blag twit effect
Girl she posted pics of her old fat tits in a plazzy bag & videos slapping her Gut in her grundies there are no limits when it comes to embarrassment of KHM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Girl she posted pics of her old fat tits in a plazzy bag & videos slapping her Gut in her grundies there are no limits when it comes to embarrassment of KHM 🤣
Urrrrrrgh! We haven’t had a gut slapping post for a while have we?! Please let’s not tempt fate. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urrrrrrgh! We haven’t had a gut slapping post for a while have we?! Please let’s not tempt fate. Read the wiki.
Did she ever actually come on & explain about getting her implants out? The last gut slapping I can remember is her in that Fenty lingerie- prob only time she’s had it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry , but how DARE she come to our beautiful neighbourhood of L9 and make out it’s a pure povo trip if you’re skint. duck OFFFFFF

some people would rather go barnies than the shite that she does.

Can’t believe she puts that kid in REAL FUR. How bleeping disgusting. Literally wearing a dead animal at 2 years old. I’m not vegan but I am veggie and I don’t wear leather or fur…if I knew my ma had put me in fur as a kid I’d be raging. Imagine your little girl loving animals and you make her wear fur????

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Can’t believe she puts that kid in REAL FUR. How bleeping disgusting. Literally wearing a dead animal at 2 years old. I’m not vegan but I am veggie and I don’t wear leather or fur…if I knew my ma had put me in fur as a kid I’d be raging. Imagine your little girl loving animals and you make her wear fur????
Me and my daughter are veggie and she hates that for the majority of her life she was raised as a meat eater because I believed it to be her choice whether she wanted to be a veggie or not. So imagine how olive will feel when she's older, finding out her twit of a mother dressed her in real fur. If she's an animal lover she will absolutely detest her mother for that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My boys are older now and I asked them at the weekend what they want for Xmas they said nothing we have you and me dad 😢 let’s just go away all of us how fucken lovely is that hey. Not a spoilt brat in site because they know.
Awww that's lovely that Chatty , shows you what a good job you've done raising them , they sound like lovely lads ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me and my daughter are veggie and she hates that for the majority of her life she was raised as a meat eater because I believed it to be her choice whether she wanted to be a veggie or not. So imagine how olive will feel when she's older, finding out her twit of a mother dressed her in real fur. If she's an animal lover she will absolutely detest her mother for that
Tight isn’t it. I’m not mad I wasn’t raised veggie because I know my mum was doing whatever she could to feed us but there’s no excuse whatsoever for wearing fur

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How is she not embarrassed posting a picture of that abomination of a tree

Empty Selfridges bag shoved underneath for full blag twit effect
What's sadder is she probably got that bag from the primark in the Trafford centre 😅

Also, lest we forget that she didn't decorate her house for Christmas until about Dec 23rd because she was soooooo busy. That kids is having the weirdest bleeping childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's sadder is she probably got that bag from the primark in the Trafford centre 😅

Also, lest we forget that she didn't decorate her house for Christmas until about Dec 23rd because she was soooooo busy. That kids is having the weirdest bleeping childhood.
Didn't Mez come round and do it but it wasnt Instagrammable enough then she slagged her off about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is a spoiled wee brat, it’s a shame. My kid is 4 and we had a pretty busy weekend just there and I asked what she wanted to do today (cos I’m off on a Monday) and she said nothing, I just want to play - so she stayed in her pyjamas and played with Barbies, Jigsaw’s and colouring all day. I was able to get housework done plus play with her and not having to be anywhere is the best!

I just get the impression she can’t stand to be in the house with 🫒 so she drags her out dressed up like a living breathing doll

she’s one of those mums who doesn’t know what to do with her, who probably used to love it when she was a baby fast asleep

Does anyone know if that’s a thread for the mcloughlin girls and there family anyone no any scoop on them 🤣🤣especially there ma and auntie

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if that’s a thread for the mcloughlin girls and there family anyone no any scoop on them 🤣🤣especially there ma and auntie

there is catty, but it’s pretty dead/ kind of a rave thread 😭😂

Reactions: 2
“Nearly every MUA from all over the UK” at the Doll Beauty event, really Truff?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just get the impression she can’t stand to be in the house with 🫒 so she drags her out dressed up like a living breathing doll

she’s one of those mums who doesn’t know what to do with her, who probably used to love it when she was a baby fast asleep
Think she’s struggles to just be in the house with Big O alone unless she’s asleep, but then the kids not got any where to play. All Truffs interactions with the kid are posed for the gram she’s always squeezing her to get her to perform. At least Delo interacts with the kid no phone or dummy in site.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.