The mcloughlin girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? Opinions?

A lot of drama around these girls at the moment (plus their boyfriends) their management has dropped them I believe? And is accusing them of being threatening and bullying but that’s all that’s been said so far. They’re denying it and are apparently going to talk about it when they can.
No idea what’s going on but hoping someone has some more gossip for us 😅

Reactions: 5
They were saying they couldn’t speak on it for legal reasons, now saying there will be a video. Somethings certainly gone on, but I don’t know what. Their management (wermedia) said they dropped them for ‘criminal’ behaviour. Do you think it’s anything to do with ex icon house members?

Reactions: 1
Intrigued to hear the news behind the fall out with icon house management…other people have come out and slated the guy behind it!

I used to like these 2 when they did videos with their mum - the constant winking and tongue out posing Is cringe!

Their latest q&a video just came up on my suggestions, no idea who they are but they mentioned drama so naturally I came straight here 😂 can anyone give a brief explanation as to what’s happened pretty pls??

Not sure how I feel about these girls. The blonde one constantly has her tongue out in every video trying to look sexy. Makes me cringe.

I like them both followed them both since they started and felt sorry for then with all the stuff that happened with the icon house management .

Reactions: 3
Have they ever said what happened?
There not allowed to yet as its still going through court stuff .however each of them as in the girls and josh and max have done like there own you tube videos talking about certain things that they can talk about .like for example the name thing with josh .but they aren't allow to expose the full thing .however I get the feeling that a lot of other creaters know as I did see a comment from someone saying that he put cameras everyday did elad and in there bedrooms and stuff and they did briefly mention as well that they wasn't get money for brands and elad kept it All. Apprently they didn't get money for ages and that's why they may be at court ? As I know before they was couch surfing as they had no where to go

Reactions: 2
I love these girls been follow them since the start love how mum and little sister is involved they are a good looking family

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree I think these girls are very dedicated and work hard for the ‘influencer’ career which is nice to see for once, I hope they maintain their drive and consistency

I like them they seem to be nice girls with good morals and their content is always good. They seem to work hard.

Disliked these girls for a very long time. I went to school with them years ago , and even back then they thought they was above every single person. Older one was also known for being a bully, so I was told anyway. Disgraceful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Disliked these girls for a very long time. I went to school with them years ago , and even back then they thought they was above every single person. Older one was also known for being a bully, so I was told anyway. Disgraceful.
Didnt they go to school in portugal ?

The line to meet them at tok fest was busy they looked really nice towards everyone too

Reactions: 3