Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bores the duck out of me now…..but daniella hollands pie face Westbrook 🥧 sharing her story has killed me off. 🤣🤣…..Has Delo hoovered a bag with her at some point?
ED2522C0-8E49-45E1-823C-B26A560436CB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know it shouldn't bother me but...whilst I've literally just got a permanent job and now off UC (the man in the job centre hugged me as he'd never seen someone come off it before), I can only afford a £20 trip for my kids to see FC in a garden centre by mine. Khm posts recently and others I follow have rightly or wrongly, triggered me with thinking that what I can offer isn't good enough. Oliffe wandering round Hamleys so nonchalantly disgusted me tbh. It's just all too much tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I know it shouldn't bother me but...whilst I've literally just got a permanent job and now off UC (the man in the job centre hugged me as he'd never seen someone come off it before), I can only afford a £20 trip for my kids to see FC in a garden centre by mine. Khm posts recently and others I follow have rightly or wrongly, triggered me with thinking that what I can offer isn't good enough. Oliffe wandering round Hamleys so nonchalantly disgusted me tbh. It's just all too much tbh
Don’t ever compare yourself to these over the top insta huns! They are not doing any of these things for their kids benefits..they are just doing it all for the gram & because they have bummed it for free. You trip to see Santa will be a millions times better because you are doing it for all the right reasons..your kids don’t care what it cost they just want to see Santa and that is exactly what you are doing…it will be magical. Don’t ever think you are not enough because you are xx

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Didn't Mez come round and do it but it wasnt Instagrammable enough then she slagged her off about it?
Yesssssss and KHM skitted her attempt at the tree and wouldn't show it.

I wouldn't worry. Your kids won't need therapy about being over exposed and a literal perverts dream. You're doing your best 👌 I get no maternal vibes off KHM and also find it weird ITS ALWAYS delo pushing the pram or walking with oluf....khm is always with her phone in her hand 🤳

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t be hard on yourself girl. Being a happy mum who loves her kids will be more than enough for them. Tell you what, we didn’t have a proper holiday abroad till I was about 10 and I can honestly say I loved my childhood because we were happy. Spoilt kids grow up to be cunts in my opinion anyway 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Think she’s struggles to just be in the house with Big O alone unless she’s asleep, but then the kids not got any where to play. All Truffs interactions with the kid are posed for the gram she’s always squeezing her to get her to perform. At least Delo interacts with the kid no phone or dummy in site.
Yes Defo..... she just doesn't seem natural or maternal to me at all , never has. The child is literally as we said from day 1 a prop and accessory. Big O has opened more doors for as an influenza too which she loves. Even when that kid is sick she drags her out it's so strange.
I love nothing more than a PJ day in this weather watching Disney Plus with my baby all cosy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Trolls did Truff ever tell us about her breast feeding journey? She did promise that she was going to, and Kate Hayes wouldn’t ever lie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I might be dragging this out but……..the UK’s biggest coke bleep who’s just fleeced an elderly man of 80k and posts her fanny for a tenner is sharing pictures of oliff on the same platform……I know which person id rather be. You’ve got this! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Trolls did Truff ever tell us about her breast feeding journey? She did promise that she was going to, and Kate Hayes wouldn’t ever lie
I think she mentioned once or twice, that she would tell us in detail, in her own time on her own platform when she is ready. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t be hard on yourself girl. Being a happy mum who loves her kids will be more than enough for them. Tell you what, we didn’t have a proper holiday abroad till I was about 10 and I can honestly say I loved my childhood because we were happy. Spoilt kids grow up to be cunts in my opinion anyway 🤣
👏🏻👏🏻 I know a girl who was a spoilt kid and she’s a ducking prick always bragging, whinging about stuff and trying to belittle everyone in a nicey nice way 🐍 🤛

@Marmaladethecat honestly don’t feel bad by truffle tits! Your kids will honestly remember all the fun things you did together as children not what you bought them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here she is can spot that big back & head full of clip ins anywhere ! Letitia Dean 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
PLEASE don't let Katie's crappy life make you feel bad. My Mum and Dad had no cash and I never went to see Santa once but I love them and am so proud of the way they raised us. Our house was full of love, and no one stuck a phone in my face all day just to try to make strangers jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I completely understand you feeling that way. Please don’t though, my ma is the best ever and she literally was on the bones of her arse, always when I was growing up. I never had the flashy stuff my mates did, but I’ve got the beat relationship with her because she was loving, present, and did her best ❤ And I’d take that over an insta hun ma any day.

That Barneys thing, she shouldn’t have accepted the gifted trip. Completely jars with the message, she could have gifted her gifted trip but still paid and went and spread awareness? She just hasn’t got a clue. So far removed from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This influenza/Instagram lifestyle is so Toxic. It's proper upsetting hearing anyone doubting themselves in any capacity - parenting, professionally , achievements or in life overall.

They're all scruffy bastards - fake takers bumming free stuff. Professional victims if someone says boo to them they're a troll. All abuse the mental health card. Not working an honest days work between them.

I 100% guarantee kids like Olive will have troubled relationships with their mothers when they're older- they're being exploited & controlled. Their influenza parents are using them for their own gains. They will resent and rebel against their parents when they're older defo.

Don't ever let that fake tit on Instagram affect you - go the opposite way - be proud your not like them rats. I honestly know I'm doing a good job with my lad when I look at Kate & Delo raising that brat !

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.