Katie Hayes #162 Delo won't snog, won't marry, just avoids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again, a fantastic thread title from @Hereforthegossss

Brief recap:-

Still hasn't washed her hair
Still hasn't got a living room
Still doesn't bath her kid
Still doesn't shag her fella
Still not engaged
Still unpalatable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's awful how much she exploits Big O, I rarely even post my kids anywhere anymore, and if I ever do want to my 11 year old won't let me unless I ask for her consent first.
Big O probably doesn’t go nursey as she’s got too many jobs to be doing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe anyone still buys any of the shite she promotes anymore. She is awful at everything she does. She’s written that the cushions are available “to buy separately or on their own” wtf?? Such a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just can’t believe anyone still buys any of the shite she promotes anymore. She is awful at everything she does. She’s written that the cushions are available “to buy separately or on their own” wtf?? Such a bleeping idiot
Good grief Charlie Brown!!!! What an absolute div.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean she posted her cushion ad with all its mistakes 5 hours ago and has 5 comments - 1 from Delilah Grace and 1 from the Heroin Dealers girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My best mate keeps liking all kates posts she’s doing my fukin head in. What a little dick head. I’m going to have to bring it up when I see her next. Think someone needs to have a little read of the wiki!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's awful how much she exploits Big O, I rarely even post my kids anywhere anymore, and if I ever do want to my 11 year old won't let me unless I ask for her consent first.
I only have family on my fb but iv had my profile picture as a picture of my grandson the a random man tryed to as me then I got scared as my picture was of my grandson so y did he want to ad me .since then I'd never have much grandson as my profile picture

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said this before but when I was pregnant with my little boy , I only have Instagram out of all the diff apps, it's private to start with but anyone I hadn't seen for years or who were an acquaintance etc got deleted. I do post him but not all the time & certainly nothing intrusive or personal.
I don't understand her exploiting her baby as she does, don't understand Delo allowing it. The stuff she's posted is sickening - naked on the potty , in a bikini , no top on in the swimming lessons to name a few. So many people I know talk about how Olive is everywhere and overexposed it's sick 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I've said this before but when I was pregnant with my little boy , I only have Instagram out of all the diff apps, it's private to start with but anyone I hadn't seen for years or who were an acquaintance etc got deleted. I do post him but not all the time & certainly nothing intrusive or personal.
I don't understand her exploiting her baby as she does, don't understand Delo allowing it. The stuff she's posted is sickening - naked on the potty , in a bikini , no top on in the swimming lessons to name a few. So many people I know talk about how Olive is everywhere and overexposed it's sick 🤢🤢
I always ask my friends/families permission too before posting any of their kids & mines private & I only have close friends & family.. you just never know 😵💫
Even my what’s app pic you have to be in my contacts to see that!

Reactions: 18
Don’t post much.. but catch up most weeks.. why is Holly Burton liking This Bond Cosmetics???
They mates now then?????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t post much.. but catch up most weeks.. why is Holly Burton liking This Bond Cosmetics???
They mates now then?????
Think she's liked the Dentist post cos it's like a joint post with Truffs Chop shop. Holly doesn't follow Bond or any of Kate's pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.