Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't got a proper job
She doesn't clean her house
She doesn't bath her kid
She barely cooks as she bums free meals
She bangs her kid in nursery so she can go for facials

What does she need a break from?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How is this the same person?
BIG BACK MOUNTAIN
See this is why tattle had to exist for alllll the bollocks people on instagram come out with

No one actually cares if you are fat, big, a bit plump, curvaceous or whatever just don’t bleeping photoshop yourself because that is lying isn’t it

And as NO instagrammer will allow any sort of dialogue other than arse kissing on their pages we have to point tit out 🤷‍♀️

Stop lying be honest and then people ‘might’ cut you some slack

But whilst you lie and photoshop we are going to continue to highlight your lies forever 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Haven’t been here on for a while but did she just do a day trip to DUBAI? 😂 she messing? Spent more hours flying than she did there..

Tell me you’re skint without telling me you’re skint..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Since the minute she opened her eyes all she’s gone on about is trolls. Give it a break ffs 😂😂. Absolutely no one, NO ONE gives her grief about leaving olive. Considering she does it so much, no one’s arsed love. If olive was my kid I’d want to get away from her too 😂 MINE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she paid her full share of the apartment for the week I’ll eat my hat. Nothing but a scav. Sorry to say half the Wirral are like her, always want something for nowt. Scrounging bastards.
Please don’t tar half the Wirral with the same brush as Truffle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since the minute she opened her eyes all she’s gone on about is trolls. Give it a break ffs 😂😂. Absolutely no one, NO ONE gives her grief about leaving olive. Considering she does it so much, no one’s arsed love. If olive was my kid I’d want to get away from her too 😂 MINE
Fuckin hell, same. I'd of stayed there 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she making out like she’s getting grief for being a mum ???
NOBODY GIVES A duck that she’s a mum, barr her. It’s her whole fuckin personality.

Reactions: 34
Whyyyyy is everything about being a mum?! duck me it’s well annoying!! A “mum scruff” no Kate you’re just a scruffy twit 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Olive has got no clean knickers so she's back in nappy's.... and sleeping in their bed.
Lovely 😳🤢
Olive ain't potty trained & don't believe she's ever slept through in her own room - it's all lies as usual 🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Is KHM a mum?! She’s never said 🥴
I’m not sure what her bespoke reason is 🫒🥹 other than flying to Dubai to show the “karen’s” she can #yolo she’s really wound me up today, I usually just lurk with the occasional comment but honestly!!! She’s a fuckin dog

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.