Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the minute she opened her eyes all she’s gone on about is trolls. Give it a break ffs 😂😂. Absolutely no one, NO ONE gives her grief about leaving olive. Considering she does it so much, no one’s arsed love. If olive was my kid I’d want to get away from her too 😂 MINE
She's legit reposted this and said "do people do that" she's sticking up for you ye tit because she thinks you're getting trolled, but actually you just read tattle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
"Trying to be a headless chicken" what in the absolute duck are you going on about, please make any of that blurb make ANY sense 🙈🙈 and no way have you had 1 shower since you got back never mind 10 you minty minty mare!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Instead of reading tattle & obsessing over My Trolls - she wants to get a bleeping wash.
Why has she got the drinks band on from the beach club from 4 days ago.... smelly cow
Whats a mum scruff called? Still just a bleeping scruff, whether you a mother or not 🫣 so boring. What was her identity before Olive? Also hate every time she mentions her she has to put 🫒incase we didnt know what an olive was

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The fact she’s posting how much each meal/ beach club was tells me she was penny pinching the whole time of her 24 hour holiday and pocket watching her successful friends 🤣 cringe for her daily

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Priorities eh for the ‘next house’ *cough cough*
I’d have thought a proper living room might’ve been more important.. oops silly me!
She just gets more ridiculous every day. I bet the ones who are in Dubai now must be pissing themselves if they’re on here, seeing her chat proper 💩. Wonder which bedroom the wine cabinet is going to go in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm going back to bed after hearing that story of olive naked but not naked, in the restaurant that wasn't really a restaurant but a cafe. Demented.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Whats a mum scruff called? Still just a bleeping scruff, whether you a mother or not 🫣 so boring. What was her identity before Olive? Also hate every time she mentions her she has to put 🫒incase we didnt know what an olive was
If they have another child will she have to pick a name that has an emoji 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Kate,

I’m writing to inform you that the mean girl post was actually about you. You dont have 111,045 views on the wiki and 160 threads on tattle if you are a nice girl.
It’s as simple as that.
Now get a wash, get a job and get engaged for fucks sake.

KR

ALL OF TATTLE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Instead of reading tattle & obsessing over My Trolls - she wants to get a bleeping wash.
Why has she got the drinks band on from the beach club from 4 days ago.... smelly cow
Get off that smelly sofa and give it to its rightful owner! Better still get it scrubbed before you do🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get Delo in all of this. She’s sold a filthy disgusting sofa, went Dubai for 28 hours, home now banging on about trolls and Olive undressing herself in a restaurant, which is clearly absolute bollocks. How is he not pulling her up and telling her she’s an absolute show? I remember when Instagram first came out years and years ago and I overfiltered the tit out of one of my first pics. My boyfriend at the time said it was embarrassing and I deleted it! I haven’t done it since! I just don’t get how he doesn’t seem to want the best for her?! It’s all so fuckin embarrassing I just can’t get my head around it 🤣

Reactions: 39
Sorry, what? So she wasn't watching her kid. Obviously the whole restaurant started laughing because they just love feral 🫒 olive

I don’t get Delo in all of this. She’s sold a filthy disgusting sofa, went Dubai for 28 hours, home now banging on about trolls and Olive undressing herself in a restaurant, which is clearly absolute bollocks. How is he not pulling her up and telling her she’s an absolute show? I remember when Instagram first came out years and years ago and I overfiltered the tit out of one of my first pics. My boyfriend at the time said it was embarrassing and I deleted it! I haven’t done it since! I just don’t get how he doesn’t seem to want the best for her?! It’s all so fuckin embarrassing I just can’t get my head around it 🤣
Because he couldn't give a tit about her 🤷‍♀️ he is with her because of olive. Hence the no engagement ring.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I'm going back to bed after hearing that story of olive naked but not naked, in the restaurant that wasn't really a restaurant but a cafe. Demented.
You just had to be there troll 🙃

Priorities eh for the ‘next house’ *cough cough*
I’d have thought a proper living room might’ve been more important.. oops silly me!
They don't use the bath so I suppose it could go in the bathroom and they just use the shitter in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am in shock that not only did she got to Dubai for a day (that’s a minimum of 10/11hrs travel each way including getting to Manchester airport/checking in) the IG stories are like she’s a fully fledged travel company.

In my opinion that is her trying her best to belittle the other girls (Holly and Phil’s ex as they don’t like her) and show how much of an important influencer CEO boss babe she is. Omgg look at me, I have to share details of everywhere I went cause my followers are hanging on my every word.

she was prob sat on her phone the whole time cause none of them bleeping like her, so she pretended she had to take pics etc for”work”. And as for calling her friend / the bride a “non Instagram person” and saying that’s “probably why she likes her”. That’s rich coming from someone who makes a live from scrounging freebies and undeclared ads ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The fact she’s posting how much each meal/ beach club was tells me she was penny pinching the whole time of her 24 hour holiday and pocket watching her successful friends 🤣 cringe for her daily
Words I have been brought up by… If you have to ask the price, you can’t afford it

(Not in a snobby way but if you wanted to buy something or to go in holiday etc, only do it, if you can afford it)

In a time like the present, it’s more important than ever, you only buy or do things you can afford

Don’t do it just for the socials

Reactions: 21
Scouse girls (am sorry to derail the thread a moment) has anyone been to the Detox clinic by Old Swan ? Is it a scam or is the colonic irrigation course worth it for bloating ? Feel like crap and can’t shift the bloated feeling. Christmas nights out are creeping up lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.