Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she has 100% been reading here! You can read her like a book… missed Olaf so much, Dubai tourism expert, mum guilt 🙄🙄 she is so boring! Wish she would go to London with Matt & get drunk again for the train ride home - least that was entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thought you went the gym 3 times a week big undies along with trying to get 10,000 steps in, feed the brat and rumplestilskin, try and keep your step dog alive, run a business 🤔 remember when you posted that about a week or 2 ago

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With it being winter 🤣🤣🤣 big undies we’re still in autumn. As as for feeling self conscious, why the sarong and the editing on photos. Isn’t she a head goss
Bad head.... the whole point of that "Dubai spam" then was to answer tattle. Had to post the pictures to prove she done two nights , funny that she was there but not in the group pics with the other girls.... cos they mustn't be able to stand her ! Then cos the dress doesn't fit , then more bullshit about Mom Guilt Hilarious.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahhh I'm glad she got a few days a way... never gets over the door does she, doesn't get no time to herself , never gets to get pampered or enjoy herself, works so hard , always dead busy with housework, never has time to be on her phone....... Oh wait... 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is so tone deaf it's unreal. I'm sure 7 weeks before Xmas, in the middle of one of the most cost hitting times that people are really arsed about a Dubai Q&A that she's done about 5 times 🥴Just another chance to brag about what she did in the 4 hours she was there for.
How about a Q&A on high percentage credit cards or 12838482% car finance deals.
The bleeping bison is so out of touch its unreal. How about she takes advice from the hen who isn't on social media and that's why you love her so much. Walking contradiction of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion - 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.
So I ROARED laughing at this lastnight in bed. Queue my fella asking what’s going on and getting the FULL low down on recent KH shenanigans. So I built the couch up, built Dubai up and then read this thread suggestion. He nearly wet himself in the bed !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She says mum in nearly every sentence
We know you’re a mum, and big shock you are not the first woman ever to have birthed a child!!
Imagine your whole personality being I AM MUM. Boring as duck.

Reactions: 39
Do you think she’s been ‘wipping 💩’ with a fork?
Caring for your child doesn’t make you their slave, she did know what being a mum meant before Olive right? You have to keep a little incapable human alive but you’re not their slave. God give me strength the tit she’s ‘wipping’ is coming from her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think she’s been ‘wipping 💩’ with a fork?
Why does she think being a scummy mummy is a personality trait. I’ve got a 4 year old and a newborn yet I’m showered and dressed everyday with clean brushed hair. Skut

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Taking loads of pictures whilst being present in the moment. Sure Jan.
How can she say she wasn’t on her phone but post 2728302 stories 🤯

Remember when she was pregnant and she said she’d be going the gym 6 times a week after olive was born 😂😂😂 that aged well!

It’s annoying how much she hates her body but she’s too lazy to do anything about it. Just thinks it’s ok to edit fuk out of it. I absolutely hated myself at one point, would never get pics so I thought fuk this I’m doing something about it. Worked my arse off and lost over 4 stone. Now do my best to keep it off despite working an actual full time job. She can’t preach body confidence all the time when she’s happily
shaving body parts off just for the gram. Winds me up so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So she wasn’t on her phone… but has pictures and videos of everything including the bride dancing. Please just stop talking, you’re making me dizzy.

why just because you’re in Dubai would you eat sushi? But still have the best steak ever.
Show me one woman her age who isn’t in their phone constantly 🙄

Fancy referring to yourself as a ‘slave’ because you are a mum, some mums haven’t had any sort of break for years, this cheeky mare is off out at the drop of a hat and spends 24/7 thinking about herself 🙄🙄

And no one believes you are some Dubai jet setter either

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.