Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think being a scummy mummy is a personality trait. I’ve got a 4 year old and a newborn yet I’m showered and dressed everyday with clean brushed hair. Skut
This !!! I’ve just had my 4th baby , horrific experience seriously unwell but guess what, my washing is done, my house is kept, I shower and wash daily and last time I checked there was no tit under my finger nails. Being a mum does not excuse you from basic hygiene. Scruffy dirty witch! Who goes to Dubai for 36 bloody hours I’m genuinely baffled by her. And now the continuous stories trying to justify it the freak

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The funniest thing about her posting about ‘mean girls’ is that anyone who’s had any sort of interaction with her will know she’s the biggest mean girl going.

She’s only posting that because she’s caught up on here or because she felt intimidated on the hen and cos of all the group pics that she isn’t in… either way she deserves everything she gets. Don’t get 160 threads and 5 pages on the wiki from being a nice person Katie Jane x

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I love the fact that us trolls live in her head rent free. Recent evidence:
- having to go a whole set of Stories about Dubai after we figured out where she was
- feeling the need to explain that she has put on weight and that girls who take the piss are 'haters' (no, we just comment on the editing mate)
- the ENDLESS inspirational quotes about how real women don't hate on other women. Bothered, Kate? Biggest mean girl out there. Your FRIENDS are on here. Says everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The body language from the bride. I dont think you're as good as mates as you think. Looks so awkward.

Is she a mum?
She comes across as braggy but it's just so so fake as she's not got a pot to pee in.

I feel like there may be at least 1 woman from the hen do group that's on here. If so, hello beautiful, please drip us some more tea.

Half the girls are on here 💯
Just said this too. Hey girls, enjoy your truff free time

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was in home and bargain in Maghull last night, the big one, and looking at the booze and some woman was talking to a bloke about this lovely Whispering Angel dupe that you can get from Aldi, she was raving about it and I couldn't help but think she must be a fellow tattle gal. If it was you, hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was in home and bargain in Maghull last night, the big one, and looking at the booze and some woman was talking to a bloke about this lovely Whispering Angel dupe that you can get from Aldi, she was raving about it and I couldn't help but think she must be a fellow tattle gal. If it was you, hi!
Was she about 50 with blonde hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bad head.... the whole point of that "Dubai spam" then was to answer tattle. Had to post the pictures to prove she done two nights , funny that she was there but not in the group pics with the other girls.... cos they mustn't be able to stand her ! Then cos the dress doesn't fit , then more bullshit about Mom Guilt Hilarious.....
Troll she was there!! She was taking the photo, mmmkayyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Troll she was there!! She was taking the photo, mmmkayyyy.
Shame they let her sort out the airport gifts and everything else as she’s a Dubai expect but they don’t even let her in the group photos…but hard to be in the Dubai photos when you’re in your upside down house wipping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love how every
The body language from the bride. I dont think you're as good as mates as you think. Looks so awkward.

Is she a mum?
She comes across as braggy but it's just so so fake as she's not got a pot to pee in.

I feel like there may be at least 1 woman from the hen do group that's on here. If so, hello beautiful, please drip us some more tea.

Just said this too. Hey girls, enjoy your truff free time
The bride looks awks and KHM looks off too. Deffo not good mates.

If she paid her full share of the apartment for the week I’ll eat my hat. Nothing but a scav. Sorry to say half the Wirral are like her, always want something for nowt. Scrounging bastards.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She says mum in nearly every sentence
We know you’re a mum, and big shock you are not the first woman ever to have birthed a child!!
Imagine your whole personality being I AM MUM. Boring as duck.
There's this bloke on my team at work constantly refers to the fact he's a parent. We went out for some dinner the other week and his actual excuse was "I can't, i've got kids" Err and so does absolutely every other person on our team and we all managed. He's not even a single parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the fact that us trolls live in her head rent free. Recent evidence:
- having to go a whole set of Stories about Dubai after we figured out where she was
- feeling the need to explain that she has put on weight and that girls who take the piss are 'haters' (no, we just comment on the editing mate)
- the ENDLESS inspirational quotes about how real women don't hate on other women. Bothered, Kate? Biggest mean girl out there. Your FRIENDS are on here. Says everything.
Everything she does on social media is to sweve the tattle narrative, but the illiterate bleep plays into our hands all the time.
She's too thick and uneducated to realise that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's this bloke on my team at work constantly refers to the fact he's a parent. We went out for some dinner the other week and his actual excuse was "I can't, i've got kids" Err and so does absolutely every other person on our team and we all managed. He's not even a single parent!
What he means is… I can’t because I’m not allowed out and I’m under the thumb 🤣
Hate it when it’s all people talk about.
I sometimes see a girl I went to school with in the supermarket, she always stops and tells me what her kids have been up to. 1. I didn’t ask, and 2. I really couldn’t care less how many parties they’ve got this weekend 🤣
I’m such a cow but it does my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shame they let her sort out the airport gifts and everything else as she’s a Dubai expect but they don’t even let her in the group photos…but hard to be in the Dubai photos when you’re in your upside down house wipping tit
She was the designated photographer, Troll. Her editing expertise are world renown along with her brand.

• Haha
She didn’t have to post at all… Last week I went away with some mates for the weekend. Didn’t post on insta. Though I did bring them up to speed on tattle as they wanted to know what I was laughing at!
why didn’t I post? NO ONE bleeping CARES.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.