Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say she wasn’t on her phone but post 2728302 stories 🤯

Remember when she was pregnant and she said she’d be going the gym 6 times a week after olive was born 😂😂😂 that aged well!

It’s annoying how much she hates her body but she’s too lazy to do anything about it. Just thinks it’s ok to edit fuk out of it. I absolutely hated myself at one point, would never get pics so I thought fuk this I’m doing something about it. Worked my arse off and lost over 4 stone. Now do my best to keep it off despite working an actual full time job. She can’t preach body confidence all the time when she’s happily
shaving body parts off just for the gram. Winds me up so much
i totally agree l I hated how I looked too and lost 4 stone if she spent as much time working on herself as she did spouting shite about how she’s a size 8, editing photos and lying about calorie deficit she could actually be happy within herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey trolls I'm looking at asking santa (myself) for a black pair of jadon Dr Martens. Has anybody seen any offers?

Reactions: 6
Was in home and bargain in Maghull last night, the big one, and looking at the booze and some woman was talking to a bloke about this lovely Whispering Angel dupe that you can get from Aldi, she was raving about it and I couldn't help but think she must be a fellow tattle gal. If it was you, hi!
Omg this actually might of been me 😂😂😂😂 I was in that h&b last night AND I’d just been to Aldi an bought the whispering angel dupe… don’t remember talking about it tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey trolls I'm looking at asking santa (myself) for a black pair of jadon Dr Martens. Has anybody seen any offers?
Not an offer but I got my most recent pair off Vinted. They were still about 135 quid (180 in shop), but were brand new.

Just checked - there is a pair of Jadon's on there size 6 £130 only ever tried on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just gets more ridiculous every day. I bet the ones who are in Dubai now must be pissing themselves if they’re on here, seeing her chat proper 💩. Wonder which bedroom the wine cabinet is going to go in 🤣
she really does live In her own world don’t she can’t even afford to pay for food but thinks she can afford a fridge the size of a wall for a house she doesn’t even have 😂 Matt might be able to put the hole on the wall for it to fit but pretty sure she can’t afford thousands on a wine fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not an offer but I got my most recent pair off Vinted. They were still about 135 quid (180 in shop), but were brand new.

Just checked - there is a pair of Jadon's on there size 6 £130 only ever tried on.
I've just been looking on vinted and there's 3 new pairs in my size 😳 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Eeee the fact she’s got the tracky on that she travelled not only to Dubai in but also home in (from the toilet sorry business class pic) on and you just know it hasn’t been washed 🤢 dirty cow

Also my head has just fell off listening to that story about Olive. She got the ballet bag off Amazon but it says her name on it so she’ll have to return it, even tho she just said she’d used it, then in the next video she says it’s hers from when she was little?? Also she was trying to be a headless chicken which of course everyone wants to be x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I know we’re having a mild autumn this year but I can’t believe she took the kid out in just that little dress. No tights no cardi not even a vest?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Olive was naked apart from a nappy? I thought she was potty trained?
No troll everything is up in the air from Kate’s trip ok. Kate’s jet lagged, olives in her bed, olives back in nappies. All because of very long holiday to dubai. But, WE MOVE

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Scouse girls (am sorry to derail the thread a moment) has anyone been to the Detox clinic by Old Swan ? Is it a scam or is the colonic irrigation course worth it for bloating ? Feel like crap and can’t shift the bloated feeling. Christmas nights out are creeping up lol

I went September 2020 as I was due to go on holiday & wanted to shift the 6lb lockdown gain to take me back to the 3 stone loss before lockdown. I told her I went the toilet regularly & she abruptly said ‘so why you here’ 😵💫 anyway not much happened, Alison is a bleeping crank. I get she has a business & the country was in turmoil but she was very anti-covid (which is fine) but I weren’t even allowed to have a different opinion, bare in mind she’s holding a pipe in my shitter at this point! She then proceeded to tell me I have a blockage & to book the offer of 3 treatments (make it make sense ye crank) So I’d say AVOID! Or atleast go to her ex fellas clinic on West Derby road 🤣

(Sorry if anyone knows her or your on here Alison but it’s a no from me) 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg this actually might of been me 😂😂😂😂 I was in that h&b last night AND I’d just been to Aldi an bought the whispering angel dupe… don’t remember talking about it tho lol
Haha really?!!! That's so funny fellow troll. There was a full blown convo about it tho. Aww would love to see some trolls in the wild!

• Haha
Since the minute she opened her eyes all she’s gone on about is trolls. Give it a break ffs 😂😂. Absolutely no one, NO ONE gives her grief about leaving olive. Considering she does it so much, no one’s arsed love. If olive was my kid I’d want to get away from her too 😂 MINE
Clearly posted and reposted for followers for both 🙄

Reactions: 2
I went September 2020 as I was due to go on holiday & wanted to shift the 6lb lockdown gain to take me back to the 3 stone loss before lockdown. I told her I went the toilet regularly & she abruptly said ‘so why you here’ 😵💫 anyway not much happened, Alison is a bleeping crank. I get she has a business & the country was in turmoil but she was very anti-covid (which is fine) but I weren’t even allowed to have a different opinion, bare in mind she’s holding a pipe in my shitter at this point! She then proceeded to tell me I have a blockage & to book the offer of 3 treatments (make it make sense ye crank) So I’d say AVOID! Or atleast go to her ex fellas clinic on West Derby road 🤣

(Sorry if anyone knows her or your on here Alison but it’s a no from me) 🫣
Heard exact same, someone very close to me went and is quite naive. Genuinely the stuff she was coming out with frightened her it was playing on her mind. Seems all very similar stories!

I hate it when people say 'only my child' and then finishes with something all babies/children do. How big does your ego have to be to think your child is the first and last toddler to have taken their clothes off in public?
Also, look up the word feral Kate. Your child, the emoji 🫒, is completely normal and not feral at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
That stupid nappy knickers story in the cafe not cafe restaurant not restaurant place for breakfast has absolutely bored me to deaths door. What a tit show.
How about being present with your kid?

Shes wearing same airport clothes. Truff the scruff.

You have to comit to potty training, she's gonna set the child back by messing around with her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.