Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I honestly can’t believe she bothered her ass to go for a day and a half 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone that has been going to Dubai since she was 10 surely she’d know that a long sleeved sequins dress was NOT a good idea 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine Q, why is he still with her? Does he think it’s good to go to Dubai for the afternoon? Does he get bragging rights? My gammon would put me in the bin
I’ve spent more time at a kitchen party after a night out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That’s her natural arm, troll. Dunno why you have such a problem with them cause she doesn’t edit her photos anymore and hasn’t for such a long time this is just how her arm is after having Olive 🥹 mom arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ahhh she has no shame..... she's doing a Dubai Q&A cos she's had loads of DMs 🤣🤣🙄🙄 after going for two days !!!
The other girls will be pissing themselves !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So she wasn’t on her phone… but has pictures and videos of everything including the bride dancing. Please just stop talking, you’re making me dizzy.

why just because you’re in Dubai would you eat sushi? But still have the best steak ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.