Katie Hayes #160 Wrecking peoples faces cos her hands are Shaky , But don't worry cos she does free Reiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home & Bargain have defo lashed her haven’t they? I feel ashamed for her. They have not posted anything on their grid since November 2021. Wasn’t she outed as an unpalatable homophobic racist bully in December 2021? Read the wiki.

How that dress is supposed to look…
Stop it! Read the wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep I've just reported her to ASA cos she's constantly doing it ! Not putting AD or going out of her way to hide it.
If anyone else has chance do the ASA too takes 2 mins !
I’ve reported her again too, I mean they do absolutely nothing more than have a word, but the more she gets reported the more serious they may take it

Isn’t that the maid of honours job? Has to geg her head in everything. Probably begs every hen she goes on to let her do it because she knows she can bum the lot of it. Fukin scruff

I’ve just looked at hollys stories and she defo wasn’t there last night 😂😂😂. The bridal party must have been so confused with her Dubai morning post today. What an absolute twit 😂
She is the twit that keeps on giving though 😂

Reactions: 8
this is the woman who posted a record of all her flights on Earth Day, its a safe bet she doesn't know what a carbon footprint is but she's super qualified to inject people's faces and draw blood 🙃
This is still one of my favourite Truff moments, the absolute spamhead 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noooooooooo !! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
Bet Gemma off Noughts & kisses won't be putting her on the Instagram in that !
Got To do a split screen 🤣🤣
View attachment 1702222
Nice editing “badly may I add” by the pole on her left arm. And on the full picture it looks like a piece of spaghetti the way it curves instead of bending at the elbow. Good job she doesn’t edit her pictures anymore. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howling that dress is ready to burst open any minute !!
I see seemaforeverunique commented 😔 I’ve said it before but it’s not a good look for ANY business to be supporting this racist homophobe but a business owned by Indians/poc is just wrong and its not even the business page it’s Seemas personal page which is even worse

• Wow
I see seemaforeverunique commented 😔 I’ve said it before but it’s not a good look for ANY business to be supporting this racist homophobe but a business owned by Indians/poc is just wrong and its not even the business page it’s Seemas personal page which is even worse
Heres a reminder for anyone who wants to work with or associate themselves with Kate Hayes Makeup.
Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s proper piled it on lately hasn’t she
She's a bleeping size 10 versace TROLL did you miss this memo bleeping troll. Charge your door bell, she's coming in her size ZSM for youuuuuuuuuu

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.