Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room does look nice - However, the colour tones together are wrong, have the pink/green by all means but they’re the wrong shades alongside each other. Oh and it’s more blue than it is olive green.

Also there’s too much paint, everything is painted Matt, going to be some serious tit, sick, makeup and scuff marks going on.

Some natural wood would have been nice in there. But yeah a total jumble together of themes and styles she’s seen on other interior accounts/Pinterest.
Can’t wait to see olive tit all over the woven changing basket.
Totally agree! Looks like a mismatch of gifted shite that are all different themes to me

I just cant stop laughing at the fact that she has a go to look / outfit for when she is havin a burn the trolls day.
She is absolutely off her rocker. Don't worry Matt just fifty plus years left of this tit, if you stay..:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
This.. the glasses/false nose and hoody vibes 😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to be absolutely raging that the unscribbled out name on the dummy clip screenshot is on here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For some reason I imagine her announcing the babies name as if Delamere is a chic French name - introducing Miss Olive De Lamère

• Haha
Reactions: 58
My kids are older now but I had Winnie the Pooh nursery with the Disney wall stickers you could get 😂😂😂 and finding nemo for my second 😂 It all got covered in tit but at least the stickers were wipe clean 😂

Can I just add that I was only 21 so I had an excuse for picking Disney shite I was a kid myself looking back 😂
Same 😂😂 nothing wrong with al Winnie the Pooh at least we didn’t give a flying duck what others thought 🙌

Reactions: 8
What happened to the olive demamere Instagram account she called out. Notice there are quite a few now

Reactions: 2
Little bit of karma that for THM someone who lives her life on the gram bleeping up and uploading the baby name she has been trying to hide for the whole 16 months of her pregnancy, we all knew queen, your ma couldn’t keep her big gob shut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes like the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I honestly believe she’s that much of a narcissist, she knew fine well that “ Olive” was on show and that we would pick up on it. I mean she knows we already worked out the baby name weeks and weeks ago.

Reactions: 15
You guys kill me I seen the room post earlier today and never even noticed the name in it.
It amazes me the skills you all have 👏👏

On another note it infuriates me how she always says Tippee, I mean it's not hard it's a teepee🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LustLiving converted her garage to a living room..... even KHM’s shittest ideas aren’t original 🙄

Was literally just about to post this. I like LL and the account but I’m sat here going “that’s a stupid idea” she can never look out the window because everyone looks in when they walk past? and it overlooks the driveway......how crap.

Reactions: 14
I am crying laughing she's confirmed the baby name after saying all this time it's not what you all think it is 😂 bleeping hell. My little cousin is called olive, my partners cousin is called olive and I have a friend with a baby called olive, all less than 5 years old. SO ORIGINAL.

Reactions: 19
She's quick to shout Trolls but we seem to be the only people she pays any attention to. Olives name a prime example.

This is a true representation of trolling THM hun. Your a bigger troll than any of us on here.
Screenshot_20200719_195726.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
in the picture of the dresser though there’s a dummy clip thing with the name “olive” on it

and now it’s been deleted . She doesn’t read here though👀
God fancy being outed yet again by tattle. 🤣🤣

I’m underwhelmed by the room. I mean I like it, it’s nice enough but when you bang on about something relentlessly for a month I expect a bit more than that. Someone should also tell her that isn’t olive green.
I used to love eating green olives . I’m reet off them now like .....🤢🤢🤢🤢

🤣🤣🤣 she’s so dumb
Do you think they are similar to Dumb and Dumber ? 🤣🤣

My kids are older now but I had Winnie the Pooh nursery with the Disney wall stickers you could get 😂😂😂 and finding nemo for my second 😂 It all got covered in tit but at least the stickers were wipe clean 😂

Can I just add that I was only 21 so I had an excuse for picking Disney shite I was a kid myself looking back 😂
I had Winnie the Pooh for my oldest and he’s 24 😂😂 Peter rabbit for the second child and by the time I had my last one he had an animal theme ( giraffes mainly ) 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone upload that pic of DJ dirty dick diy gobshite lurking behind the door from the end of the last thread 🤣🤣🤣 it deserves more spotlight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t get why she is so arsed about the Name being known I no at least 3 baby olives that have been born in the last 2/3 years it isn’t that original or unique like she seems to think! And I honestly don’t think you can name a baby till you can seen them. I had a baby at the start of lock down an he had a name from me being 4 weeks pregnant he was born an I hated it. He didn’t suit it. I just feel like her whole life has to always be so over the top I have so many friends who should of had baby showers an couldn’t with COVID an I also had a friend who should of got married yesterday but we all have to post pone but nahhh that doesn’t apply to her!! Just proper wrecks my bleeping head!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.