Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the Muslim clothes in the firing line, if baby has an explosive nappy they are going to get covered in poo! They’d be better off in a drawer seeing as you use them at feeding time, not where baby’s bum is being wiped. It’s all looks beautiful in theory but impractical.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap from previous

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...
8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments from anyone that disagrees with her. They are TROLLS.
11. Held a babyshower at the weekend, said she only had 30 guests but we have seen evidence she may have had more.
12. Had makeup done again (twice in a week) against gov guidelines.
13. Had over 20 Vendors set up the dreamy baby shower, none of whom seemed to be wearing ppe.

Reactions: 11
I’m underwhelmed by the room. I mean I like it, it’s nice enough but when you bang on about something relentlessly for a month I expect a bit more than that. Someone should also tell her that isn’t olive green.

Reactions: 21
Screen recording from Kate’s story saying she isn’t against drinking whilst pregnant and that she tried drinking whilst pregnant

Reactions: 23
When I was pregnant with my first, like Kate I had beautiful thoughts that my baby would be lovely and clean and would be happily playing with wooden toys and it would all be so delightful!!
Skip forward to after the baby was born... tit and vom everywhere. Every night there was tit... vom would be sporadically sprayed on me and all over the baby’s room, chair, carpet... I remember once that the baby pulled his crappy happy off and smeared it in the cot and up the walls. Picture The Exorcist’s bedroom... it was like that.
Also... wooden toys were quickly replaced with brightly coloured plastic noise machines, as that’s what they like.
Nice room for the gram Kate... but I’ll give it 2 weeks before that tit / vom covered room is never shown on Instagram again! Good luck getting milk vomit out of the velvet rocking chair! And wtf is that wicker basket type thing with white cotton mat?? Is that where she’s changing nappies?!! Good god!! Not a clue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That nursery 🤢 green or pink babe but those colours don’t go together for a start and there’s no way she’s used Farrow & Ball. My mate saw her on one of her millions of trips to b&q and she was looking at colours in the F&B section and getting the Valspar counter to make up something similar for her 😂
Christ, that username I’m actually dead 💀 AND BURIED I’m gonna have to dig myself up to go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I was pregnant with my first, like Kate I had beautiful thoughts that my baby would be lovely and clean and would be happily playing with wooden toys and it would all be so delightful!!
Skip forward to after the baby was born... tit and vom everywhere. Every night there was tit... vom would be sporadically sprayed on me and all over the baby’s room, chair, carpet... I remember once that the baby pulled his crappy happy off and smeared it in the cot and up the walls. Picture The Exorcist’s bedroom... it was like that.
Also... wooden toys were quickly replaced with brightly coloured plastic noise machines, as that’s what they like.
Nice room for the gram Kate... but I’ll give it 2 weeks before that tit / vom covered room is never shown on Instagram again! Good luck getting milk vomit out of the velvet rocking chair! And wtf is that wicker basket type thing with white cotton mat?? Is that where she’s changing nappies?!! Good god!! Not a clue.
My kids are older now but I had Winnie the Pooh nursery with the Disney wall stickers you could get 😂😂😂 and finding nemo for my second 😂 It all got covered in tit but at least the stickers were wipe clean 😂

Can I just add that I was only 21 so I had an excuse for picking Disney shite I was a kid myself looking back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really confused as to why she’s keeping the name such a secret and trying to make such ‘suspense’. We know she’s having a girl, we know about every dreamy holiday to Ibiza and festivals she’s gonna have, we know her amazing bedroom, we know her bespoke wardrobe and everything else that’s stunning and unique. Its hardly an unusual name that she might think can get pinched and everyone’s gonna be after. Me mams cute old lady neighbour is called Olive 👵🏼 lil olive who gives the kids about £20 each at Halloween god love her 🤣
Where does this olive live? 👀 I get told to duck off on Halloween. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she did that post screenshotting all the baby name insta accounts...why on earth would she upload the olive delamere one given that is actually the baby’s name?! That just proves the baby’s name was leaked?? People aren’t as thick as her so even people who don’t read here will surely remember that was on of the names of the “troll” accounts she through she was outing?

Wasn’t she giving it the whole “no one knows it it’s so bespoke”? Can’t keep up with her own nonsense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I just cant stop laughing at the fact that she has a go to look / outfit for when she is havin a burn the trolls day.
She is absolutely off her rocker. Don't worry Matt just fifty plus years left of this tit, if you stay..:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The room does look nice - However, the colour tones together are wrong, have the pink/green by all means but they’re the wrong shades alongside each other. Oh and it’s more blue than it is olive green.

Also there’s too much paint, everything is painted Matt, going to be some serious tit, sick, makeup and scuff marks going on.

Some natural wood would have been nice in there. But yeah a total jumble together of themes and styles she’s seen on other interior accounts/Pinterest.
Can’t wait to see olive tit all over the woven changing basket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What a flop 😂 months I've heard about this bedroom teased me with little pictures in b and q and builders yards all for what pink and grey paneling they could of at least got a decent ply wood! I expected way more to be honest its not bespoke enough, things actually have a place

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oops looks like THM forgot to scribble over "OLIVE'S" Personalised dummy chain😂😂😂
Now she has re uploaded it scribbled out bet she's fewminnnnn
Red rant incoming in 3, 2, 1..

I can’t believe we guessed the name months ago.. saying that, she did pick that name with Philly Long fingers didn’t she years ago, and her Mum was telling everyone that the baby was going to be called Olive in Oh Snarlin 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has the baby got jewellery? She’s got such a shock coming to her when she gives birth to an actual real baby and not an Instagram prop. The clothes on the rail are just ridiculous and so impractical.

Reactions: 10
How is she ever going to sell this house?! Panelling in every room, no living room, no original features, forest wall in the kitchen, random prison cell in the middle of the garden? She’s lucky she’s not had to pay daddy diy for his labour, cos she’s never gonna get her money back for the place

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.