Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Meant to post last night but I just want it out there I fucking hate the phrase "we move" mostly commonly used by vloggers, twat bags and the like. Hambeast used it yesterday and it has become my #1 reason for wanting to run her over.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I bet she hates nights like this when we pure take the piss out of her life choices.
Wonder if Mez ever got her back wiper fixed if not I might go as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Noseybonk

VIP Member
When your dad gets £20 worth of old pallets and wonders what he can do with them 🤔

olive letting the team down by declaring it a swide
Olive loves astroturf friction burns at the bottom of the slide, it’s her favourite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If the fire ticket thing is still on the sofa British Heart Foundation will take it away for their shop in Birkenhead hun (if it still exists). I know you’ve got loads of money so would love to donate to people in need. That’s what I did with mine, and my fridge freezer and washing machine 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tealicious2020

I feel for the other kids when Big O starts school, and the parents. You just know she’s going to be the class bully because she’s so entitled. My youngest bespoke is in the same class as Scouse Turds little girl I used to die a little inside if he came home talking about her or we had invites to the same parties but to be fair to her, Cora is extremely polite and well mannered. Big O has no basic manners and comes across like a spoilt little madam already

Wow Sarah who owns Woo must be struggling business wise to be associating with that horrible rat....was thinking of doing a gel course there but she can fuck off now.....
I can't get over what a tramp she is , hangs on until those dirty nails are hanging off waiting to bum a new set off someone !

I can't believe she convinces herself we're all jealous of her.... she disgusts me there is nothing worse than a Minge bag & a scuff 🤢

• Haha