Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp
Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp

Let’s keep copying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Melj71

Chatty Member
Also does anyone find it absolutely hilarious seeing which utensil Kate will use to cook with each day 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
I reckon it'll be a tiny playmobil pirate's sword tomorrow.

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Remember when she was pregnant and she insisted she was going to be having PT sessions in the gym 6 days a week 5 minutes after giving birth? 😂

• Haha

JayWhere

@BirkenheadTranny @Your Da Sells Avon
they've got a fucking cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims.
Their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & someone kindly suggests that isn't a good idea..... thats it then crying about the trolls everyone else's fault. All got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. They're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's. Can't stand this influenza culture I really can't.
Its literally 3 things to type #ad / horrible entitled narcissists. KHM is defo the worst I've seen attitude wise the way she speaks to people she's a horrible bastard..... & that's why OHD is turning into one too !

It fucking frustrates me! Imagine we put on the end of emails “for the quality police” ??? Or said at the till “would you like help with your packing, for the Asda police” ?? We’d be in for for a disciplinary so quick yet these empty heads just don’t think of policies and procedures cos it’s all the fault of “Karen’s”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Biconic Soda was used by our nan's nans to keep some semblance of colour to the veg when they used to stew it to death. It actually depletes all the vitamins and nutrients from the vegetables, and makes you shit like a Shire horse.

No wonder her homegrown herbs are looking perky.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Skincare expert

- thought double cleansing was using 2 cotton pads
- sleeps in her makeup
- microfibre cloth and water to remove makeup when she can be arsed
- doesn’t like moisturiser
- appeared to recommend retinol to someone going on holiday
- doesn’t use SPF daily or in her kid
- has dirty filthy brushes

yep she really knows her shit

have I missed anything?

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
*anything* ‘journey’- You growing your toenails isn’t a journey. It’s a process.
‘Me and mine’-fuck me off big time.
When people say they’re having a Reno when all they’re doing is painting a wall 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.
I saw that. Kate breaking her neck to tell Jazmine about that little dwarf Paul cheating on her. I wonder how she would feel if someone came up to her and done the same! And I can’t imagine Kate had done it out of kindness either. She’s a little snake is Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hereforthewiki

I've skipped like 3 threads cos the girl is so boring same old shit different day with her. Olive is perfect everyone loves her, Olive is so clever blah blah blah!!! Olive can't say please and thank you Kate. she also can't talk proper English never mind Spanish, she isn't an Olympic swimmer and shes not a champion dressage rider. She doesnt like pumpkin picking and she just wants a day in the house to play with her toys that you never bought for her but was gifted cos your a beggy cunt. Honestly how any of these girls want to aspire to be anything like this scruffy smelly fridge freezer is beyond me.

• Heart