Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A sofa that that the dog sits on which is kept in the kitchen of a woman who boils cabbage and adds 5 tablespoons of minced garlic to everything she makes? Yeah i'll pass thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

mchammerr

VIP Member
I have fucking howled, I’m reading the really old threads when I’m bored - someone said KHM held a free masterclass for nhs workers in lockdown and she wore rainbow colours and clapped at the start 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
As if she's been in that Lacy place today doing treatments on people !
She's sick with no voice , her kid is sick and her fella is sick, she said herself this morning they're all full of it.....and she's gone into a clinical setting - No words for this shit anymore !

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
If I was selling a sofa, I would not use a picture of a dog sitting on it to advertise it. I've got pets myself but seeing that would put me right off it. She's had it that long she should just give it away for free because let's face it, her new sofa will be a freebie anyway so not like she's losing money.... but oh yeah, she's skint isn't she 🤭

And I see they didn't go out yesterday because she was unwell. Never mind Olive. If it was just Olive who was ill no doubt she still would have been dragged to whatever gathering it was because her mother needed pics for insta 🙄 It's all about Kate

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Violetx

VIP Member
Is there anything Kate Hayes cooks that doesn’t “taste incredible”?

Everything I’ve seen her cook looks bang average, if not revolting. Although the constant use of a dinner fork for cooking, adds a novel twist.

BTW trolls, feel free to drench cabbage in mayonnaise and soy sauce and leave to fester in the fridge for FIVE DAYS. Tastes incredible.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oluv is the second influencers toddler I’ve seen this week, who hated pumpkin picking.

I mean, no shit, it’s dull as fuck for anyone. But, it is great for portraying a wholesome family lifestyle to strangers on the internet 🙄
She's just said on the interior page Olive isn't well ! Olive has been out playing in the garden frozen yesterday on her late birthday present , kept out late all night for a family meal...... then dragged to a field this morning , no hat or proper coat on as usual for Instagram content.
She's run down & tired poor kid , no wonder she hated pumpkin picking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I hope they've taken that poor dog to the vets for some treatment for his skin... doubt it though as we weren't subjected to

✨️Our mange journey ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 46