Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
The smelly cabbage yesterday was chopped with a meat cleaver 🤣🤣🤣
When she made the cocktail and smashed one of her dusty table flowers into it 😂

Went back to look for a pic of it and lo and behold, it was mixed with a fucking fork 😂
1AA5D5F0-32E8-40ED-BE2D-7D6560FCF351.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Parsnipface

Nah I'm with mchammer and still dying over, "ill use your formal name".
Haven't had this much second hand embarrassment so badly since the time me ma went to pick my niece up from her cot, did a giant fart and said to my niece, (it was her first birthday) "hope you're never going to look like the fucking clampetts down there" and everyone fucking heard her on the monitor.
Think I'm more mortified by "formal name" than anything else she's done. Or anyones ever done.
The cringe is so bad I think I've got ptsd.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The way olive talks makes my whole body cringe. My little girl is 4 months younger than olive and by no means is she an angel, god the sass (and the tantrums) but from the moment she could talk she was taught please and thank you. She goes dancing of a weekend and at the end of the class the teacher offered her a sticker, and she said yes please (well more like yes peeees) and then after she got the sticker she said ‘tank you’, because she may not be a genius like olive who speaks two languages, but she’s been bloody taught some manners 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Client: “hi Kate, had a facial with you yesterday and ever since my skin has been burning and is bright red, woke up this morning and chunks of my skin are peeling off and it’s extremely painful. Any idea on what I should do?”

Truff: “I’m sorry that you have to start your day with such negativity troll. Go and make your bed and listen to a podcast because the setback is always bigger than the come back” *blocks*

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Alsoooo.. Was meant to tell you all, I heard through the grapevine, the reason she changed tantrum trollives swimming was because she found out the group of girls she was going with were all taking the piss behind her back for being a catfish and she was para 👀

She’s defo the type who will take pleasure telling other women their men are up to no good coz her own man’s shagged half the town 🙄
She does! She's the biggest mean girl going

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
@BirkenheadTranny @Your Da Sells Avon
they've got a fucking cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims.
Their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & someone kindly suggests that isn't a good idea..... thats it then crying about the trolls everyone else's fault. All got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. They're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's. Can't stand this influenza culture I really can't.
Its literally 3 things to type #ad / horrible entitled narcissists. KHM is defo the worst I've seen attitude wise the way she speaks to people she's a horrible bastard..... & that's why OHD is turning into one too !

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Imagine giving your baby their birthday present 2.5 months late.... shoving a phone in their face the whole time recording for Instagram content !!
She proper makes me sick yano how everything is exploited for Instagram. Wonder whether the scruffy bitch got it as a collab ?

Reactions: 54
Life’s too short for anything? 😂 ffs
Sometimes I sit at my desk and think how the fuck am I even doing this job, I’m thick as shit with no attention span whatsoever. Then I see Truffs motivational speeches and think actually, I’m not as stupid as I thought. Practically a genius in comparison 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Violetx

VIP Member
Oluv is the second influencers toddler I’ve seen this week, who hated pumpkin picking.

I mean, no shit, it’s dull as fuck for anyone. But, it is great for portraying a wholesome family lifestyle to strangers on the internet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52