Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls run dont walk 😜 Cheshire oaks have minis £90 plus extra 10% off when you sign up to Mcarthurglen they wont get the platform style any time soon.

Reactions: 13
Skincare expert

- thought double cleansing was using 2 cotton pads
- sleeps in her makeup
- microfibre cloth and water to remove makeup when she can be arsed
- doesn’t like moisturiser
- appeared to recommend retinol to someone going on holiday
- doesn’t use SPF daily or in her kid
- has dirty filthy brushes

yep she really knows her tit

have I missed anything?
The whole pushing Retinol thing is killing me. She hasn't got a clue. She keeps calling it a moisturiser as well 🤣🤣 skin expect though

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.
Well I'm gonna run not walk my arse over there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what are her Halloween plans and will she be going to Dolloween party with 9 toes and co

Reactions: 3
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀
From one rockferry girl to another... the dark side ain't all that bad 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s defo the type who will take pleasure telling other women their men are up to no good coz her own man’s shagged half the town 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Alsoooo.. Was meant to tell you all, I heard through the grapevine, the reason she changed tantrum trollives swimming was because she found out the group of girls she was going with were all taking the piss behind her back for being a catfish and she was para 👀

She’s defo the type who will take pleasure telling other women their men are up to no good coz her own man’s shagged half the town 🙄
She does! She's the biggest mean girl going

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Thread suggestion

# She’ll duck up with your face
The big disgrace
Kicking tit flickers all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@BirkenheadTranny @Your Da Sells Avon
they've got a bleeping cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims.
Their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & someone kindly suggests that isn't a good idea..... thats it then crying about the trolls everyone else's fault. All got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. They're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's. Can't stand this influenza culture I really can't.
Its literally 3 things to type #ad / horrible entitled narcissists. KHM is defo the worst I've seen attitude wise the way she speaks to people she's a horrible bastard..... & that's why OHD is turning into one too !
I don’t get why she pretends to hate putting ad so much. She’s happy to put it on things that aren’t ads sooo wtf?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m concerned that out of the hundreds of ‘models’ those girls who own Doll Beauty must come into contact with they chose Kate Hayes??? Genuinely can’t get my head around it!!??
It’s probably because they didn’t want her to do the makeup demo they know she’s crap at it so chose her to model to keep her quiet/happy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Truff - "you clearly know nothing about skincare but I am aesthetics legend and know it all. Your face is falling off to make way for the new skin to grow. Use some bperfect orange glow powder in the meantime to cover up the 3rd degree burns (kate20 for money off) and go for a stomp with a bag of dog tit. Be kind to yourself. We're all in this together"
I am Epidermis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.