Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest reel. 5 comments in 24 hours? That's probably due to your passive aggressive twatness with your ad insta police comment. So bleeping rude.

Can we walk about the reel...what is she having delos tiny dick rolled about on her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.
I saw that. Kate breaking her neck to tell Jazmine about that little dwarf Paul cheating on her. I wonder how she would feel if someone came up to her and done the same! And I can’t imagine Kate had done it out of kindness either. She’s a little snake is Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t get why she pretends to hate putting ad so much. She’s happy to put it on things that aren’t ads sooo wtf?? 😂
Oh it’s defo just another outlet for her to bang on and bore us all to tears about how she’s trolled and critiqued on everything she does 😴

Reactions: 8
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative

Reactions: 7
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀
Tbf to Truff if she lived in a glass house the windows would be that filthy no one would see in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I use Heliocare which is quite expensive but my fav high street is this one

Garnier Ambre Solaire Anti-Dark Spots & Anti-Pollution, Protection Fluid SPF50+, Super UV, 40ml https://amzn.eu/d/6A4CGyb

it’s dead thin blends in amazing and it’s got hydrochloric acid 😂 (hyaluronic lol)
But I highly recommend it

so nice to hear all you gals enjoying skin & me - ad for the insta police 😂

I’ve also got myself the Ugg ultras the wonder water and the mascara and primer so thanks for bankrupting me trolls - I’ll see if Kensington will give me a mortgage 😂

just saving up for the IPL machine and just ordered the crests strips
You trolls influence me more than anyone haha

Anyway back to truff - has she actually got any real clients yet? Or are they all just Lacey staff/models?
How she is recommending a moisturiser with retinol is beyond me - I’m currently on a skin and me break because the retinol was a bit too strong for me this time and my skin is dry (still looks amazing just need a break) and as if I’d be using a moisturiser with retinol she’s got no clue!!
Imagine asking her for a product recommendation and that’s what she gives you- it’s like throwing carrot oil on sun burn 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I use Heliocare which is quite expensive but my fav high street is this one

Garnier Ambre Solaire Anti-Dark Spots & Anti-Pollution, Protection Fluid SPF50+, Super UV, 40ml https://amzn.eu/d/6A4CGyb

it’s dead thin blends in amazing and it’s got hydrochloric acid 😂 (hyaluronic lol)

so nice to hear all you gals enjoying skin & me - ad for the insta police 😂

I’ve also got myself the Ugg ultras the wonder water and the mascara and primer so thanks for bankrupting me trolls - I’ll see if Kensington will give me a mortgage 😂

just saving up for the IPL machine and just ordered the crests strips
You trolls influence me more than anyone haha

Anyway back to truff - has she actually got any real clients yet? Or are they all just Lacey staff/models?
How she is recommending a moisturiser with retinol is beyond me - I’m currently on a skin and me break because the retinol was a bit too strong for me this time and my skin is dry (still looks amazing just need a break) and as if I’d be using a moisturiser with retinol she’s got no clue!!
Imagine asking her for a product recommendation and that’s what she gives you- it’s like throwing carrot oil on sun burn 😂
Oh yeah I forgot to add wonder water to my troll influencer list!
I can also 2nd the Heliocare too. I also use one called Altruist which I love. I use that everyday, you know cos you should do truff, especially when you use retinol truff, but being the skin expert, you will know this khm.....

Reactions: 9

I use this one as well - it’s bloody brilliant and cheap as chips!

Altruist for the body and this one for the face 👍

Reactions: 6
I use anthelios it’s really good

who asked about Naomi 9 toes. I don’t know but back in the day I always used to call her by her formal name:
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes.

• Haha
Follow Trinny London. She is brilliant with skin care. She uses some good stuff but understands the science. She does have botox- she admits that but all her make up has spf30 in. She is great and it’s nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used the CeraVe one, it goes on light and non greasy and my make up sits nicely on top of it.

375559A3-E6E1-456A-A0CC-5B79A1307401.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Thanks trolls!
Also recommend any Korean sun cream. I was lucky enough to go just before lockdown and bought so much stuff out there. The skin care/ spfs are amazing I like COSRX which you can get off Amazon. Also have a look at Olive Young .

Reactions: 11
I get the anthelios one, always get it when it’s on 3 for 2 on boots 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also recommend any Korean sun cream. I was lucky enough to go just before lockdown and bought so much stuff out there. The skin care/ spfs are amazing I like COSRX which you can get off Amazon. Also have a look at Olive Young .
Never tried this one but I did do the 7 layers of hydrating toner which was really good although a big commitment. I can now envisage truff doing 7 layers with a bloody clinique toner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never tried this one but I did do the 7 layers of hydrating toner which was really good although a big commitment. I can now envisage truff doing 7 layers with a bloody clinique toner.
She doesn't use clinique troll 💫proceeds to use clinique💫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I use the La Roche Posay one, try and buy it when it’s on offer x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eeeee I'm glad I'm old I couldn't cope with all these lotions and potions nowadays. I've only just started to take my make up off for bed! I do wear a factor 30 suncream though. The words stable, door and bolted spring to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eeeee I'm glad I'm old I couldn't cope with all these lotions and potions nowadays. I've only just started to take my make up off for bed! I do wear a factor 30 suncream though. The words stable, door and bolted spring to mind 😂
A lot of it come down to good genes and sun protection.

Reactions: 7
I've got a troll stash, the wonder water, the sky high mascara, the revolution concealer is nicer than my overpriced shite. Gonna buy everything else after Xmas 💅

And congrats at @BirkenheadTranny woo! Get in la!

Also my nephews stayed with their mum for the night during half term, they came back so dysregulated or whatever the word is, but also quite rude, one night, God knows how tit poor 🫒 is gonna be, manners need teaching from early or kids are insufferable. And adults are pure cunts when they're ilmannered. Manners are free, just like bummed meals, take advantage of that. Also lol @ bond. Stupid name.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.