Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you farmer. Swear by it!

I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey trolls, whilst we are sharing skincare advice and products etc (because KHM of Bond Cosmetics is a racist homophobic bully with zero knowledge).....
Can we talk about Gua Sha? Who uses and anyone's in particular recommendations? Like do you use with any serums etc? Thabks trolls

Reactions: 6
I use face gym one but I don’t use any specific serums just use it whilst my face is still slippy from my skincare. X
Hey trolls, whilst we are sharing skincare advice and products etc (because KHM of Bond Cosmetics is a racist homophobic bully with zero knowledge).....
Can we talk about Gua Sha? Who uses and anyone's in particular recommendations? Like do you use with any serums etc? Thabks trolls

Reactions: 1
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I love these either of these x2 troll, use everyday without fail. They both make foundation go on fab too so double up as a primer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t have a gua sha but I have a facial roller and it’s bloody brilliant. Cooling, soothing and just feels amazing. Use with or without facial oil.

It, er, just looks a little dodgy 😳🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alsoooo.. Was meant to tell you all, I heard through the grapevine, the reason she changed tantrum trollives swimming was because she found out the group of girls she was going with were all taking the piss behind her back for being a catfish and she was para 👀

She does! She's the biggest mean girl going
Oh the tea ☕

Ah congrats troll! I hope you’re celebrating with a bottle of Lidl’s fake Whispering Angle 🥂
Got a few VIP lines down me as well troll 👌

Ah congrats troll! I hope you’re celebrating with a bottle of Lidl’s fake Whispering Angle 🥂
Got a few VIP lines down me as well troll 👌
I don’t get why she pretends to hate putting ad so much. She’s happy to put it on things that aren’t ads sooo wtf?? 😂
#NOT AN AD for the karens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t have a gua sha but I have a facial roller and it’s bloody brilliant. Cooling, soothing and just feels amazing. Use with or without facial oil.

It, er, just looks a little dodgy 😳🤦‍♀️🤣
Ooh thanks troll. Sounds bliss!

Reactions: 3
I've got a troll stash, the wonder water, the sky high mascara, the revolution concealer is nicer than my overpriced shite. Gonna buy everything else after Xmas 💅

And congrats at @BirkenheadTranny woo! Get in la!

Also my nephews stayed with their mum for the night during half term, they came back so dysregulated or whatever the word is, but also quite rude, one night, God knows how tit poor 🫒 is gonna be, manners need teaching from early or kids are insufferable. And adults are pure cunts when they're ilmannered. Manners are free, just like bummed meals, take advantage of that. Also lol @ bond. Stupid name.
Thanks parsnip ❤

Aww the boys will just need to adjust back to their normal way of life after visiting mum. It is hard doing split parenting though. My kids are awful after they've been with their bleep a dad. I swear he drowns them in red bull just before they come home 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I use the Cerave Factor 50 Moisturising Lotion and it is only ever about £15 max. Best one I've ever used. It goes on like a BB cream and doesn't look white and isn't sticky. Love it.

Reactions: 4
She’s defo the type who will take pleasure telling other women their men are up to no good coz her own man’s shagged half the town 🙄
Said she seen it but did she film the event seems as she films literally everything, I mean even drunk she films Delo and gives him tit so surely if she was looking out for her mate truff would deffo have filmed it and shown her proof rather than just "seen" it ? I wouldn't take truffs word as gospel

Reactions: 8
Just catching up omg what a bloody catfish our KHM is on the doll beauty reel kate you have to stop editing now surely!!

and interfering in people’s relationship yep i’ve heard the pregnancy cheating many of times in salons about dirty dick delo no wonder he won’t engage her he’s too busy looking for a new thing to dip into poor you KHM

Reactions: 13
I really want to go there but can’t be arsed seeing gobshites like her posing everywhere when I’m trying to relax
It’s amazing! You definitely get ‘those people’ but they just look like tits.

You’ll be ruined for other spas once you’ve been there, no where else comes close. And they do Oskia facials which are 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You lot influenced me about the wonder water and it’s the best thing ever. For those trolls who are suffering with thinning hair / hair loss / post baby hair loss, I also recommend the Kiehls Magic Elixir while you’re waiting for those magical Biotin tablets to kick in. Makes your hair feel thicker and fuller.

Back on topic, is there a truff moment that lives rent free in your head? Her putting the phone in the fridge and opening the door pops into my head way more often than I’d like it to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks parsnip ❤

Aww the boys will just need to adjust back to their normal way of life after visiting mum. It is hard doing split parenting though. My kids are awful after they've been with their bleep a dad. I swear he drowns them in red bull just before they come home 🙄
My fella’s kid’s ma is ruining them too, it’s so sad and annoying to see. Gets my back up.

Has anyone’s sky high mascara dried up really quick? Love mine but I’ve used it about 10 times max and it seems to have ran out already

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.